What are you having for breakfast?

Sponsored Links
As a rule meat and dairy are not served together
Indeed. And strict Jews have a meat sink and dishwasher and a milk sink and dishwasher.

You will find a lot of Jewish families will have non-dairy creamer (like Coffee Mate) in their tea or coffee and a non-dairy ice cream following a meat meal.

Indeed. And strict Jews have a meat sink and dishwasher and a milk sink and dishwasher.

You will find a lot of Jewish families will have non-dairy creamer (like Coffee Mate) in their tea or coffee and a non-dairy ice cream following a meat meal.

On the other hand you can go to a restaurant and a butcher and buy bacon/ pork. I think it's all dependent on how religious you are.

IMG_20230715_143259_HDR.jpg

My brunch. Every year we go to Macc and buy tickets for Rewind North, then walk round the corner to the Gastown Cafe and have a treat.

Clockwise:
Grilled Halloumi
Hash brown
Sourdough toast
Veggie haggis
2 eggs
Avocado
2 veggie sausages
Baked beans
(Under toast)
Fried mushrooms
Grilled tomato

Gorgeous, especially the mushrooms and Halloumi.

I'm still feeling stuffed!

Sponsored Links
On the other hand you can go to a restaurant and a butcher and buy bacon/ pork. I think it's all dependent on how religious you are.
One of our guides told us his mum lodged with Yitzak Rabins father in Tel Aviv during WW2, he used to cook bacon on his balcony to annoy the orthodox Jews in the flat above

I get like that. So busy then grab something unhealthy like a McDonald's. So trying to get into the habit of not eating crap.

I've got to go out to get something like a McDonalds. I don't eat that anyway, I used to, but for what it is it's now expensive.

Later on I'll grab some toast, just so busy with jobs at home that I'm not eating during the day as I'd usually do....

I've got to go out to get something like a McDonalds. I don't eat that anyway, I used to, but for what it is it's now expensive.

Later on I'll grab some toast, just so busy with jobs at home that I'm not eating during the day as I'd usually do....

Since I've really been eating healthy I found I do have more energy and get alot more done.

I see breakfast as the most important meal of the day

Since I've really been eating healthy I found I do have more energy and get alot more done.

I see breakfast as the most important meal of the day

I usually manage one breakfast per month - had one in the middle of this last week, as a brunch, with fried potatoes. Most of the time, just one meal per day - dinner. Coffee, toast and marmalade does me for breakfast most days.

Tomorrow I probably will have something, it's just I've so busy at the moment I don't even get time to think about food. When I'm so busy, over a weekend I'll batch cook meals that I can reheat in the microwave, like a batch spag bol or something, all cooked from fresh ingredients, nothing from a jar here. The most ready I'll go is a pizza.

Tomorrow I probably will have something, it's just I've so busy at the moment I don't even get time to think about food. When I'm so busy, over a weekend I'll batch cook meals that I can reheat in the microwave, like a batch spag bol or something, all cooked from fresh ingredients, nothing from a jar here. The most ready I'll go is a pizza.

I get my bitch to cook every day.

Light breakfast this morning in my quest to lose a bit of suet. Air fried tomatoes and mushrooms on a toasted sesame seed bagel.

IMG_5176.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back