Moved to the correct section. TF Pete saw it. 
Last edited:
Who put that there?Remove the above post please its not about breakfast![]()
![]()
Thats better I dont like people going off subject, im a stickler for the rules.Who put that there?
Quite right. It’s rules that keeps things in order. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.Thats better I dont like people going off subject, im a stickler for the rules.
TF? Terribly fantastic?Moved to the correct section. TF Pete saw it.![]()
Thank F***TF? Terribly fantastic?
Poached smoked haddock and poached eggs with a good dose of white pepper this morning. On a weekday. I thought it was a weekend. That’s retirement for ya!
View attachment 422577
Same old, same old although I did try black pepper this morning to mix things up a bit….
View attachment 422629
Gluten free porridge with blueberries and milled flaxseed.Question:
What does Mrs Mottie have for breakfast?
Andy
Always moist. I'm the same with an omelette. Fold it over whilst its still runny inside - French style.....mmmI do like my scrambled eggs on the wet side