What have you done nice today.

A young girl and her mum are opening a cafe. I looked at the plumbing to give them some advise only... I don't want the job.

I said I had a nearly new water heater in my garage they could have. It cost over £400

The mum collected it this morning..

My lover pulled a face when I said I gave it to her for nothing....

What goes around comes around I always say.... Do good and sometimes will do good by you...

Sponsored Links
A young girl and her mum are opening a cafe. I looked at the plumbing to give them some advise only... I don't want the job.

I said I had a nearly new water heater in my garage they could have. It cost over £400

The mum collected it this morning..

My lover pulled a face when I said I gave it to her for nothing....

What goes around comes around I always say.... Do good and someone will do good by you...

I didn't have to wait long......

Got to my job this morning foolishly I tried to park on the grass.

I got stuck.... Very stuck...

An Eastern European fella come out to help..... No use I was not budging... I said thanks mate, my problem I'll deal with it.... He would not leave us... He ended up phoning his mate who he spoke to in English but again was from Eastern Europe.

He brought his 4x4 with a rope and pulled me out.. Two wonderful young men..... I offered them £40. They planely would not take it... Bad luck to take they said....

It warms my heart.....

A little one yesterday, noticed the chap putting his trolley back, get there to put mine back get my £1 coin he's left his £1 in his trolley slot ....clocked what he was wearing..... so recognised him in his car .....taps on the windows and gives him his £1back after explaining he'd left it.

Sponsored Links
I work at a holiday park and recently we re-furbished a number of lodges. All bedding materials were renewed including pillows and quilts, (or duvets as they call them).
Staff are able to buy the old ones for £1 each duvet, beit single or double. Any remaining are offered to charities FOC. Not all of them were taken up this year so I bought 10 and distributed them to homeless people free of charge. Now the winter is coming in they are going to need something in the shop doorway.

I didn't have to wait long......

Got to my job this morning foolishly I tried to park on the grass.

I got stuck.... Very stuck...

An Eastern European fella come out to help..... No use I was not budging... I said thanks mate, my problem I'll deal with it.... He would not leave us... He ended up phoning his mate who he spoke to in English but again was from Eastern Europe.

He brought his 4x4 with a rope and pulled me out.. Two wonderful young men..... I offered them £40. They planely would not take it... Bad luck to take they said....

It warms my heart.....
A heartwarming 'story' indeed...

It will be very sad when these type of kind people are 'shown the door' (n)

A heartwarming 'story' indeed...

It will be very sad when these type of kind people are 'shown the door' (n)
Why will they be "shown the door?" If they are genuinely working over here legally and paying taxes etc, they’re just the sort we need.

It will. Let's hope it never happens. The country will be a sader place....
Its already a sadder place.

Home office
Universal credit
PIP assessments

Toxic and nasty.

I didnt think Iwould live in a country where somebody with terminal cancer might be forced to wait 6 weeks for benefits.
But thats where we are
Even worse is people on this forum applaud it.

Its already a sadder place.

Home office
Universal credit
PIP assessments

Toxic and nasty.

I didnt think Iwould live in a country where somebody with terminal cancer might be forced to wait 6 weeks for benefits.
But thats where we are
Even worse is people on this forum applaud it.

I think you’re getting the UK mixed up with Utopia. Sorry to tell you but there’s no such place - unless you know different? What country's model of healthcare and benefits would you prefer the UK to mirror then? Do tell. Better still, tell those that are flocking here and they can go there instead.

I think you’re getting the UK mixed up with Utopia. Sorry to tell you but there’s no such place - unless you know different? What country's model of healthcare and benefits would you prefer the UK to mirror then? Do tell. Better still, tell those that are flocking here and they can go there instead.
Appeal to extremes...one of your favorite logical fallacies.

I would prefer as country where somebody with terminal cancer can get benefits without waiting many weeks.
A country without 3 million people in work poverty
A country where people are going hungry

people arent flocking here -your drivel has already been debunked, so stop being tiresome and go and do some research instead of regurgitating the same bile.

Sponsored Links
Back