What have you done nice today.

You always have the option of leaving. If you did, where would you go? Seriously.

Sponsored Links
You always have the option of leaving.
Which bit of 'the options are about to be drastically reduced' do you not understand?

At present we can enjoy the hospitality of 27 other countries, and get work/education there.

We can get healthcare and all the other benefits on offer too.

But when we leave, then we will have to apply to live in every single one of those countries individually under the same stringent requirements that quitters want to impose on those wishing to come to this country.

I've lived/worked in several European countries, and it certainly broadens the mind.

Quitters wish to isolate everyone, including the coming generations, from this opportunity.

And when people disagree with their ideological idiocy, the usual reply is "well leave then".

But quitters have effectively shut the door to the majority of the UK population who would wish to do so!

I think you’re getting the UK mixed up with Utopia. Sorry to tell you but there’s no such place - unless you know different? What country's model of healthcare and benefits would you prefer the UK to mirror then? Do tell. Better still, tell those that are flocking here and they can go there instead.

Motman finds this funny:

Terminally ill cancer patient, 62, died penniless and received his benefits the day after his death following an eight-week wait
Mark Scholfield, who had advanced mouth cancer, also had to have fitness to work interview despite him not being able to talk

Sponsored Links
Can we take this argument to another thread please.... Lite humour and niceness please

why should he leave?
Again, where did I say 'he' should leave?

This is on par with the quote you attributed to me the other day where you 'quoted' me saying "All black families are thieves". You seem rather obsessed at making me out to be a racist. Something's wrong with your head.

So mottie...

Why did you say, "You always have the option of leaving"?

Because for the majority of people in the UK, that is clearly not the case...

As usual, ellal has taken this off-topic - post#51. As Bodd said, wrong place. Start another post and ask there if you must. Mods, could you tidy this thread up please. Thanks.

As usual, ellal has taken this off-topic - post#51. As Bodd said, wrong place. Start another post and ask there if you must. Mods, could you tidy this thread up please. Thanks.
Aww bless...

mottie as usual pleads for a thread to be closed when it's too embarrassed to answer a simple question...

despite taking it 'off topic' itself!

PS. That squealing sound we can hear isn't a stuck pig...

It's mottie looking for those apron strings again :LOL:

Last edited:
Can we just ignore Elle.
Feel free to do so...

Of course you have to bear in mind that your understanding of the facts in many an issue will suffer greatly :)

For the Record I'm not putting Elle on ignor. I just want to keep this thread on topic.

Sponsored Links
Back