What have you done nice today.

Sponsored Links
Which bit of 'the options are about to be drastically reduced' do you not understand?

At present we can enjoy the hospitality of 27 other countries, and get work/education there.

We can get healthcare and all the other benefits on offer too.

But when we leave, then we will have to apply to live in every single one of those countries individually under the same stringent requirements that quitters want to impose on those wishing to come to this country.

I've lived/worked in several European countries, and it certainly broadens the mind.

Quitters wish to isolate everyone, including the coming generations, from this opportunity.

And when people disagree with their ideological idiocy, the usual reply is "well leave then".

But quitters have effectively shut the door to the majority of the UK population who would wish to do so!

s*** happens :LOL:

Lady friend and her daughter arrived today. The original plan was to take me out to dinner, but fore stalled that with an offer to have a go at putting a roast dinner together. I had got in stock in the freezer of an oven ready chicken, added to that mash and roasted potatoes, stuffing, frozen mixed veg, some fresh carrots, frozen cauliflower cheese, Yorky pud and chicken gravy, cranberry sauce, all washed down with home-made white wine.

None of the big stores had any cranberry sauce and I do like it with poultry, I finally found a jar yesterday in a local shop in the main street.

All served on massive oval plates. The chicken and etc. fed 5 of us, 3 plus 2 dogs. My cookery all came together nicely and everything worked out perfectly, all plates were near enough empty. I'm no cook, but I have been steadily expanding my repertoire over recent months, trying to get away from ready meals and dinning out. It's the first time I have dared cook for so many - I think mark it down as a success :)

Sponsored Links
My mates away so I am feeding the foxes that turn up in his garden every night
We have just had a letter from our Council saying that there are rats and mice in the area and people are feeding the birds so the rodents are snarfing the bird food. Residents are being asked to stop feeding the birds so the rodents eat the poison.

We have just had a letter from our Council saying that there are rats and mice in the area and people are feeding the birds so the rodents are snarfing the bird food. Residents are being asked to stop feeding the birds so the rodents eat the poison.

Yes I have seen that bird tables ect are magnets ( in many cases) for rats

I had a cat “ Jones” he was a prolific ratter rarely took prisoners

Although I have had the odd live one brought home o_O

I stopped putting bird seed out after seeing a furry thing in the garden.
The people across the back had one in their toilet, and they have a Jack Russell.

Cut the MIL's front lawn and fixed her garden hose. Rear lawn no problem. Fake. Crackles when you walk on it.

A few weeks ago, I wanted to try 5 Guys as everyone says how good it is.

So I bought a grilled cheese sandwich, fries and a milkshake.

Stupidly, I didn't look at the cost, it was fifteen quid!

Second, the calorie content was somewhere around the 2000+ mark!

So I invited a homeless guy in who was outside. The staff were sniffy, but I told him to sit down and we shared the food.

People always ask me to reach a product off a tall shelf in the supermarket. Happy to help them out.

It all makes sense now. They must taste better hot & fresh rather than next day cold.....

Sponsored Links
Back