Which alarm bell box to get, is ADT a good one? :)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Awwwwwwwwwwwww here we go,

Remember when I used to say all the time about "physical security" and you would moan about it being repetitive?
And the first thing you do is now say " Get better physical security" Well done, you have learnt something.

We, or most here always advise there is mains present and warn if unsure to call in a pro, not a salesman like you.
We never reveal any insecurities as there are none with a graded system, which even when as you say fitted is still classed higher than cheap Chinese imports with yellow boxes.
Your still under the illusion a decent system can be bypasses as easily as a Yale.
The Yale will and DOES not react as a pro system would in many situations and can be defeated by even an answer phones bleeps or a car alarm remote.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plenty of evidence of this, go look.

As for insurance, get the facts straight before you spout off on here.

We have given the best advise for a bell box. A RAPIER look up read the thread rather than hi-jack.

What do you know about them you do not even use them.

Fiver says you moan as again you have been shown up and have this deleted.

This typifies Yale
Lets not even mention madman41 working illegally.
That means non of his systems are graded or insurance approved either so I guess he is in the same boat as me.. icon_wink.gif

He admits to being not qualified.

Madman41 admits he is learning and I believe a permit is not needed for a youngster to work "permitted" hours.

Again he distorts the truth. However does admit what he does is not worth spit in the eyes of insurers.

I like the edit Yale, shame I cut and pasted you work illegally by your own admission.

i bet my "customers" are more satisfied with my installed pro gear , than a Yale diy kit and as for the elec side, thats not illegal as i always have my uncle in to check and sign it off. btw yes he is a spark.

Yale's ass kicked :mrgreen:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww here we go,

1.Remember when I used to say all the time about "physical security" and you would moan about it being repetitive?

2.As for insurance, get the facts straight before you spout off on here.

3.Fiver says you moan as again you have been shown up and have this deleted.

1. I have never discounted physical security ever - I say decent locks and a proper approved safe should be the minimum in every home.

2. Stating facts isn't 'spouting off' my facts are perfectly straight.

3. I have never asked for a thread to be deleted or moaned the mods take that on themselves so I guess that's a fiver you owe me. :LOL:

i bet my "customers" are more satisfied with my installed pro gear , than a Yale diy kit and as for the elec side, thats not illegal as i always have my uncle in to check and sign it off. btw yes he is a spark.

Yale's ass kicked :mrgreen:

So your uncles a sparkie not an SSIAB or NACOSS gold or silver?

So you are fitting ungraded systems.

and you don't have a work permit as required by anyone under 16.

and you are working in a non permitted industry doing non approved tasks.

If your uncle is the sparkie and therefore does the electrical work and its illegal for you to use a ladder what exactly do you do other than make the tea?

1, you always moan when someone says First get the physical correct.
2, your facts are not straight nor correct on a few items tonight
3, Doubt it, as you as always the one feeling hard done by after being proven wrong time after time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back