Which Quango would you scrap?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I propose "Natural England" as it causes more damage to nature and wildlife than anyone else.

Sponsored Links
All off them, since they are unelected but spend hundreds of billions of our money...

List

Sponsored Links
Agriculture, to pay farmers extra cash to NOT farm land, for the benefit of wildlife, when we are short of crops to feed people. Better land management would do the same thing, but at no extra cost.

Christ, what a dull thread.

Sorry to be abusive but politics is dreary at the best of times but quangos.

Jees. :rolleyes:

The Human Rights and Equality Commission. :mad: They hate white, Christian, hetrosexual, British people!!!! I'd get rid of that quango right away.

The Human Rights and Equality Commission. :mad: They hate white, Christian, hetrosexual, British people!!!! I'd get rid of that quango right away.
Agreed. Ironic that there is nothing more racist, sexist, and homophobic, than the people who seek to eradicate those very attitudes! Get shut. They are the ones that create all this extra paperwork that becomes the law to complete. My employer has to find out the sex, nationality, sxuality, race, age, etc etc of every new starter to prove its compliance with the equality laws. FFS. And we arent allowed to ask for a date of birth during the recruitment selection process anymore, in case it influences our decision. :evil:

I propose "Natural England" as it causes more damage to nature and wildlife than anyone else.
Totally agree with you and I'd get ride of the Wildlife trust, they're mucking up the countryside for the sake of grant money. :evil:

Do we really need a house of lords...the uk must be the only country that as this outdated practice...this must be one most costliest Quango's ....
Tax payers money going to a load of old farts....doesn't it make you cringe to think that "two jags" is sat there going on about climate change...he couln't even put Hull right after 30 odd years.

Sponsored Links
Back