Will You Be Having The Jab?

Will you be having the jab?

• Yes, as soon as it's offered. Not worried by potential risks of an unknown vaccine. Bring it on!

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Maybe. It's not only a new jab, but completely new science. Give it time to see if safe & effective.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • No. Not even at gunpoint. Potential risks of new vaccine outweigh Corona risks for me.

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
I usually get something along the lines of a very mild cold after the flu jab. I don't know if they always dish out the live virus one. The cold is scarcely noticeable.

;) I'm hoping I don't get mild covid or some chimp disease when my turn comes.

Sponsored Links
No one should feel pressured into taking something like a vaccine, especially when the long term risks are unknown. The risk/benefit ratio may be significantly different for a 90 year old compared to someone under 50. Why would the under 50 risk potential complications from a vaccine when they are low risk when it comes to Corona - especially if they are otherwise healthy? At the end of the day it's down to personal choice and the 90 year old was just as entitled to refuse it as anyone else. No one is forcing OAPs to take it.

It is attacking and killing more than just the elderly. Point is, the sooner we are all injected and immune - the sooner we can all resume a more normal life.

That is not what I hear and see. Our local surgery is working 12 hour days, 7 days a week. There is a constant flow of customers all well organised and volunteers marshalling the customers. Some places are inundated with people queuing and others just queuing in the hopes of picking up a spare vaccinations.

Sponsored Links
xua05cek43b61.png

You only have to sit in the warmth of your car outside one of their vaccination centres for an afternoon, to absolutely know that the uptake of their fake vaccine is incredibly low.

Much lower even than the 40% I have previously predicted.
What a strange hobby you have, be careful you don't drop your binoculars

Last edited:
Reuters usually do better than that. Pfizer are starting production in a factory in Germany and some building work to do in the one that usually produces it which will delay output there. Seems to be work to allow higher supply levels. How much higher pass. True - probably

I have heard that the UK have a lot of stock but not packaged. Which ones and how much - pass.

I'm more concerned about the Pfizer vaccine as it is a very new technology, and woud far rather have the old school Oxford. But considering the risks of Covid I would take either vaccine the morrow.

I really don't get the anti-vaxers at all. Yes there are risks. A big risk and a little risk, but they seem to be choosing the big risk! absolutely barking mad.

Never mind - the more nutters there are the quicker I will get mine.

I'm more concerned about the Pfizer vaccine as it is a very new technology, and woud far rather have the old school Oxford. But considering the risks of Covid I would take either vaccine the morrow.

I really don't get the anti-vaxers at all. Yes there are risks. A big risk and a little risk, but they seem to be choosing the big risk! absolutely barking mad.

Never mind - the more nutters there are the quicker I will get mine.
I'm not saying you mean it this way in your post, however I think it's unreasonable to lump everyone together that doesn't want the vaccine. Taking extremes, one person might have concerns based on the relatively short timescales vaccines became publicly available and, like me, would rather wait a year or two before starting to receive the vaccine. Another person might have concerns because they think they'll be 'microchipped' and monitored by Bill Gates. I wouldn't consider both of these people to be anti-vaxxers as far as the commonly accepted definition goes.

It's surely reasonable to question things if one so wishes without being considered a nutter? If we question nothing we become sheep, of course this is a government's dream.

Sponsored Links
Back