Will You Be Having The Jab?

Will you be having the jab?

• Yes, as soon as it's offered. Not worried by potential risks of an unknown vaccine. Bring it on!

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Maybe. It's not only a new jab, but completely new science. Give it time to see if safe & effective.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • No. Not even at gunpoint. Potential risks of new vaccine outweigh Corona risks for me.

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Risk management in action:

No. Not even at gunpoint. Potential risks of new vaccine outweigh Corona risks for me.

Mmm, shot? Or killed by a needle? Mmm, tough one.

In the real world that I live in, I have been canvassing this question for several months now.

In the real world, free of MSM influence & Brigade 77, the actual figure might surprise you.

Tbh if I was able to stay at home all the time and socially interact with practically no one, I'd rather wait for a year or two before starting to receive the vaccine. However in a sense we almost have hobson's choice if we're employed (depending on type of employment obviously) and want to return to wider social interaction in general asap. So in that sense yes, I'll be going ahead when eligible.

I was shocked when I read that as much as 40% of people in this country might turn it down. Then I read the figure in a French survey was 60%, they did sort of quantify that by saying the French can be quite vocal about such things but accept it on the day suggesting the genuine figure could be lower.

Under pressure workwise at the moment. Overwhelmed with it! I'm in bed by 10.30 (ish) but wide awake by 3am running through jobs.

Sponsored Links
Back