a question for joe 90

You betray your prejudices by your claim that different cultures or nations are enemies and should be kept divided.

The wars that are waged prove my point. Please explain why neighbours in Yugoslavia attacked each other upon the death of Tito. They were all good buddies according to you. How soon you forget the lessons of history.

Sponsored Links
multiculturalism is based on the notion that people living side by side can co-exist even if they are not the same.
Oh yes. Like in Yugoslavia for example? :rolleyes:
And Ulster. And Apartheid South Africa. And Nazi Germany.

Are you suggesting that that people living side by side cannot co-exist even if they are not the same?

I would suggest that they can, unless racists, xenophobes and fascists stir up resentment and hatred and stoke the fires of oppression and violence. It is always easier to blame someone "different" for any problems that arise.

I blame the cyclists.
Not all cyclists are cyclepaths you shouldn't stereotype. As for people living together, they can if they are forced to by a dictator such as tito, saddam, franco and people like that. It is only when do gooders try to introduce an alien concept like democracy to people who don't understand it, that the trouble kicks off.

Sponsored Links
You said in this very thread that we can all live together. I'm telling you we can't. Now answer my question (he can't).
What he's saying has some basis in fact John as I could easily live with 12 million Roma gypsies but I could never live with a single racist, bigoted, factless out of work plasterer called Joe-90 :cool:

MW

Have you had a barney with the missus? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

[News Report]

"Today, we talk to the first man to have a long-distance domestic dispute by text. His wife was 1000's of miles away at the time..."

" You posted a picture of a war cemetery the other day suggesting that if people don't live next door to each other they will end up in cemeteries"
Nonsense, (yet again) That posting suggested nothing of the sort and you are distorting the comments which sensible contributors are trying to make.

" You posted a picture of a war cemetery the other day suggesting that if people don't live next door to each other they will end up in cemeteries" (joe-90)
(Watchmaker replied): Nonsense, (yet again) That posting suggested nothing of the sort and you are distorting the comments which sensible contributors are trying to make.

Well you tell me what it meant then. Norway isn't part of political Europe but is part of geographical Europe. Now tell me why we will be at war with Norway in the future. If you can't - then it's YOU that is posting nonsense.
While you are at it tell me why Yugoslavia ended up in ethnic cleansing/civil war/genocide if multiculturalism is such a great thing. Bet you can't do it. Then ask yourself WHY you can't do it. Then come and join us in the world of common sense.

Joe-90 posted:
Well you tell me what it meant then. Norway isn't part of political Europe but is part of geographical Europe. Now tell me why we will be at war with Norway in the future. If you can't - then it's YOU that is posting nonsense.
While you are at it tell me why Yugoslavia ended up in ethnic cleansing/civil war/genocide if multiculturalism is such a great thing. Bet you can't do it. Then ask yourself WHY you can't do it. Then come and join us in the world of common sense.
Every time you post nonsense like this you answer your own question.

The only reason multiculturalism has a hard time is bigoted, racists like you who go out of their way to make it fail.

Look up bigot, look up racist ... Look up at the mirror :rolleyes:

MW

Joe-90 posted:
Every time you post nonsense like this you answer your own question.

The only reason multiculturalism has a hard time is bigoted, racists like you who go out of their way to make it fail.

Look up bigot, look up racist ... Look up at the mirror :rolleyes:

MW

Why don't you join me in the real world? Why don't you learn history's lessons? Why do you bother replying to questions not even aimed at you?

This is a forum ... Questions are aimed at everybody :rolleyes:

If you want to have private discussions with people of similar extreme views ... Take them offline.

Google "white supremacy", "Racist action groups" et al ... I'm sure you'll find some new friends.

MW

This is a forum ... Questions are aimed at everybody :rolleyes:

If you want to have private discussions with people of similar extreme views ... Take them offline.

Google "white supremacy", "Racist action groups" et al ... I'm sure you'll find some new friends.

MW

You'd know mate. Megawatt said:

"Oh how sad it must be to fear the competition from Roma gypsies."

MW

Sponsored Links
Back