Anyone got any evidence for a god?

Dan, take some relief in the assurance that the sort of people who like to say animals and children are equally valuable in emergency situations are exactly the least likely person to have the prescience of mind or courage to do anything for either in such a situation anyway. when was the last time the news reported rescuer saved cat, left child?

Sponsored Links
The atheists and heretics are excelling themselves once again in the art of pouring scorn upon God. Evil reins on here..

Like Dan (or Don to you) I find that rather unfair.

I'm an atheist but I'm not evil.

In fact, I'm rather nice.

You believe in capital punishment as many of the atheists and heretics on here do, so that in itself makes you evil whether you like it or not!
A dark shadow hangs over you.

In ancient Rome you would have been amongst the baying crowd calling for the Christians head!

Sponsored Links
When did I say I believed in Capital punishment?

Jihad? Not heard of that one?

The Crusades?

30 Years War?

French Wars Of Religion?

Sudanese Civil War?

Spain Vs Britain?

WW2 could be argued to be religious - especially if you are a Jew.

Not bad for 20 seconds with Google.

You're lucky i have visitors otherwise I think I could make you look a tad silly.

Religion is the worst thing you can bring into a debate on the existence of God.

Norcon - you think I am doomed to damnation, yet that is only by your standards.

The same religious standards that have allowed thousands of children to be molested by the clergy over the centuries - even after it was decided it generally was a bad thing.

Thanks, but no thanks. I am sure there are some much nicer religions out there that I can accept a judgement from. Probably a lot less hypocritical too ;).

Hey dude - my name is beside every post I make and yet you managed to spell it wrong.

Are you saying the Crusades are no religious wars.

That the 30 years war didn't have over 11 million deaths?

Or that there are rather a lot of Priests and clergymen who like a young boy on the side now and again?

Keep digging Norcon. Perhaps BnB can help dig you out later with some more pointless quotes from his book of Fairy Tales. Wouldn't bet on it though. He goes as far off tangent as MFL does most of the time.

It's hardly a matter for debate that men kill each other and some use religion as a pretext for this.

Still no addition to the original request for evidence of a god.

How about (once more) asking when was the last time god did something?

Are the religious divided to include
- people who think god plays an active part in life today
- people who don't understand the origins of the universe so feel that there must be a god to explain this

It's hardly a matter for debate that men kill each other and some use religion as a pretext for this.

True, religions get in the way of modern life,

Still no addition to the original request for evidence of a god.
Already provided you with the evidence that God is Invisible Divine, as a master source of all energies, from which he some formed the universe.

There is no solid evidence of Black holes even though we know they exist, scientist think it shrinks matter to a very small particle due to intense gravity, but on the other hand this is only a theory, but it may equally be a giant converter that converts matter back into energy, and remains invisible, in other words opposite of a big bang.

How about (once more) asking when was the last time god did something?

The whole universe is ticking away as per his wish and under his laid rules and laws

Are the religious divided to include
- people who think god plays an active part in life today
Absolutely! every atom is connected to him, and ticks with his authority.
Man does what he wants as he has been given a free will. Animals will do what has been programmed in their genes and given limited intellect.[/quote]

- people who don't understand the origins of the universe so feel that there must be a god to explain this

No you don't understand, you think the universe came out of Nothing in an event called the big bang.

But we know that it was created by that Omnipotent, Almighty Invisible Divine, master source of all Energies.
Scientist have only found out the mechanism behind the creation, scientist cannot go beyond the big bang, the planning and when God decided it was about time that he should create a material universe from his energy.

But we know that it was created by that Omnipotent, Almighty Invisible Divine, master source of all Energies

No. You don't KNOW. You think/believe/hope.

Not the same thing.

Are you going to to face that grieving mother Mike?

But we know that it was created by that Omnipotent, Almighty Invisible Divine, master source of all Energies

No. You don't KNOW. You think/believe/hope.

Not the same thing.

Are you going to to face that grieving mother Mike?

What ****in irresponsible grieving mother who should ****in look after her child, Not my ****in problem.

DON'T ****IN WIND ME UP DAN, DON'T TALK ABOUT AN EVENT THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED - Complete ****in idiot!

Showing your true colours again aren't we sweetheart? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes these are my true colours, what about your true colours? you are a wolf in a sheep's coat!

Grow up and stop behaving like a child on these grown up forums.

And you run a plumbing company! what a ****in joke, ****in grow up now!

JBR wrote

Like Dan (or Don to you)

Dan, Don or Dim.. does it really matter? I'm sure he's hardly dumb enough to use his real name on here.
I'd go with dim as he seems to think all wars are because of religion.

But we know that it was created by that Omnipotent, Almighty Invisible Divine, master source of all Energies.

Sorry MLF, you don't know anything was created by a mystical being. As Dan said earlier, you believe it was created, by this unseen entity. There's a whole world of difference, between knowing and believing.
I believe my alarm clock will go off at 7 o clock tomorrow morning. Only when it goes off at 7 o clock can I then say I know it went off. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back