Bame people

Sponsored Links
You think Africa would be better off if it were recolonised by UK.

****, Just where did I say that.

You've suggested that is what you think on several occasions.
These examples from just your last few posts.

You think Enoch Powell wasn't a racist and you believe his anecdotal evidence to be true even though it's been proven to be concocted.
You believe that UK brought civilisation to Africa, and without UK colonising Africa, the Africans would be dancing around waving their spears at each other.
Just like Bobby doesn't with people living in grass huts and waving spears about until more "civilised" countries gave them guns. ... Like many things there is some good and some bad. It's a fact the people who subsequently get power do not do all that much extra good.

In some cases what was there was reduced to junk in some cases due to lack of knowledge on how to look after it. ... The other point of course is the people left in control turn in despots and or are corrupt.

. I'm not saying imperialism and colonisation is good. It isn't but has had outcomes that are good.
You have been asked for some examples of any good outcomes, but you have declined to respond.

I do accept though that one of your comments could be considered accurate
"It's a fact the people who subsequently get power do not do all that much extra good."
Just look at the example of USA.

You have been asked for some examples of any good outcomes, but you have declined to respond.

I've decided that there is no point in replying to your posts. On this one you should know what countries to look at without me telling you. So end of - full stop.

But feel free. Carry on digging up things from the past that are over and done and viewing them in a negative fashion and taking no notice of the end results. Not much point really as they bear little relationship to the problems of late and haven't done for a long time in the UK.

:) You'll probably sit there thinking I've won. You wont convince anybody at all about anything by using an all bad fallacy. You'd be better of sticking to facts.

Sponsored Links
I've decided that there is no point in replying to your posts. On this one you should know what countries to look at without me telling you. So end of - full stop.
Oh dear! another one that makes assertions. Then says it 's up to you to go and find the proof to support my argument.
Where do these people come from?

You've suggested that is what you think on several occasions.
These examples from just your last few posts.

I do accept though that one of your comments could be considered accurate
"It's a fact the people who subsequently get power do not do all that much extra good."
Just look at the example of USA.
you have evidence that anyone else could have done much better of course.

I'm starting to wonder if there is something that's went seriously wrong inside his heed.

Oh dear! another one that makes assertions. Then says it 's up to you to go and find the proof to support my argument.
Where do these people come from?
A sane normal world actually should try it.. oh no you can't because you're that entity from star trek that feeds off negative emotion ahhhh!!!

you have evidence that anyone else could have done much better of course.
It's not about 'having done any better'. It's about having the right to decide one's own destiny, rather than having it thrust upon you by a colonial power, who has no concern for your health, welfare, etc. A colonial power that is simply interested in ravaging the natural resources (including labour) for its own enhancement. A colonial power that uses military might to achieve its objectives.

I'm starting to wonder if there is something that's went seriously wrong inside his heed.

Nothing that that A few sessions of cholonic
Irrigation could not sort out :)

Himmy has always been like that.

A sane normal world actually should try it.. oh no you can't because you're that entity from star trek that feeds off negative emotion ahhhh!!!

Thanks for your comments. It demonstrates your obvious lack of reasonable arguments, and inability to have a sensible discussion.
You should try it sometime. :)

Thanks for your comments. It demonstrates your obvious lack of reasonable arguments, and inability to have a sensible discussion.
You should try it sometime. :)

Ever considered that it might not be everyone else that's unreasonable?

Sponsored Links
Back