Bame people

Sponsored Links
Ok so that was how long ago and has people of today got anything to do with that?

We can't keep living in the past, let's move on to current problems, let's work on what we can change rather than what we cant
One of the current problems arises from the past.
If we refuse to recognise, or deny the cruel, the barbaric acts of the past, we cannot move on.

It's clear to me that even viri are racist and it is probably some 17th century white dudes fault too. I apologise in advance and retrospectively.

There are even calls for a public enquiry as to why covid is killing more non whites in the UK. I don't see that same level of concern in other countries. Bloody foreigners.

It's clear to me that even viri are racist and it is probably some 17th century white dudes fault too. I apologise in advance and retrospectively.
Is there no end to the levels of absurdity that some are prepared to sink?

There are even calls for a public enquiry as to why covid is killing more non whites in the UK. I don't see that same level of concern in other countries. Bloody foreigners.
^woody^ appears to be upset that UK is more enlightened than other countries.

Sponsored Links
You have to feel a bit sorry for populist white folk. All they have to look forward to when they wake up is Bozza and Trump running their country, FFS.

Poor sods.

As do u Noseall yer poor sod :LOL::LOL:

Un less u are moving abroad

It is the whitewashed, the cosmetically altered, the 'Imperialistic, the colonial, the British version of history that is twisted and slanted.

Am I right to believe you live in France....can you tell us a bit about their colonial history

The French :)

A French court has recently ordered that the private papers of Francois Mitterand are released for scrutiny

In particular to examine if France was complicit in the Rwandan genocide atrocities

If course this is the same country who dispatched there hit squad to New Zealand to blow up the Rain Bow warrior

Killing / murdering a crew member in the process

When Gt Britain killed lots of people in the empire in various way GP's and Pathologists kept a close count communicating result via email to a central database in London via a Satellite phone. The man in London wasn't happy with some numbers as they had too many different digits so in one case he got them to kill another 19,367 to make it and even 50,000. This often happened all over the world.

Sponsored Links
Back