BBC license removal Bring it on Boris !

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance, I saw it with my own eyes, their line ups on panel shows etc, one brexiteer and 5 remainers etc.

Planting actors as "general public" etc.

I don't like the Conservatives but respect Boris for getting the job done for the MAJORITY vote 3 years ago (or more..).
Which panel shows?
Which actors?

Sponsored Links
Just to break the silence and [possibly] get away from brexit?

There have been shall I call it observations as regards the TV programme "Question time" where there has possibly been a lack of SNP representation, there is a possibility that more UKIP [Nigel wherever he went] were on the show than SNP representatives.

Several years ago BBC Scotland [Radio] broadcast a Gaelic programme directly following the early evening news, it was broadcast to all parts of Scotland.

Someone did a check and found that the programme was well received in the Western Islands, but it turned out that the Northern Islands had more Cantonese speakers than local who spoke Gaelic

Sponsored Links
Which panel shows?
Which actors?

I've been at work all day, I've done a night hike with my Scout group tonight, I'm at work again all tomorrow but on Sunday (after I've updated our cars PCM) I'll have a dig about and reply properly.

You saw fit to comment and then try to recover evidence, poor performance I look forward to your efforts

I'd be up for scrapping the fee. More because they are irrelevant than bias.

You saw fit to comment and then try to recover evidence, poor performance I look forward to your efforts

Some people have a purpose in life. Not sitting on their sofa... One has on joy stick.... One hand on phone.... Start an argument with someone else until he gets back to you....

I'm not sure about Bias. .... I did think so but they did make an effort near the end to do impartial.

I want them to stand on their own two feet. And then if they want to pay Gary Lineker £40000 per episode of MoTD then so be it...

Scrap it I say

I'd be up for scrapping the fee. More because they are irrelevant than bias.

Yes I think its becoming more difficult each year to continue justifying the BBC licence fee model.

It is probably only retirement age people that see the terrestial TV as the main entertainment platform

Younger people are more likely to be watching netflix, on social media or watching you tube.

For myself, I hardly watch any TV. BBC news is about the only regular thing I watch

Personally I'm in favour of the license fee being optional, I'm also in favour of it being free for pensioners. I'd been more than happy to pay it, as I think it's great value for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back