BBC reporting style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The BBC isn't left wing or right wing.
Quite. It isn't a single person. 'The BBC' is made up of individuals - some on the left and some on the right and many that are vastly more intelligent than the conspiracy nut-jobs on DIYnot, lol.

Sponsored Links
It's wrong to say that the BBC repeatedly points out the stupidity of Brexit, Brexers and the RWR. They all do it except the right wing *nut job media.

*Think Fox News etc.

But most on the left.
How do you know?

Do you imagine political bias is part of the inerview process or that being a leftie will admit you through the door? Do they vet right wingers and sorry - no job? Do you think that free thinking intelligent journalists and broadcasters are going to be swayed?

The UK is *plunging into recession (*Sky news) and they are all making the same noises..

QAnon lives long in the RWR.:rolleyes:

Quite. It isn't a single person. 'The BBC' is made up of individuals - some on the left and some on the right and many that are vastly more intelligent than the conspiracy nut-jobs on DIYnot, lol.
Does everyone work in some sort of random free-for-all on your sites, or do you actually manage them, tell them what to do and set some sort of standard?

Does everyone work in some sort of random free-for-all on your sites, or do you actually manage them, tell them what to do and set some sort of standard?
You mean like when ALL news outlets report the same thing using the same language.

Give it up Woods.

QAnon foreva.(y)

So if you were wording this story, as a PR article for the Conservative Party Fan Club, what is the angle you would take, to make it look like good news?

GDP2Q2020.png

or would you just try to suppress it, so nobody found out?

Yes, you are in denial. Are you suggesting the UK's worst recession should be brushed under the carpet by news agencies? Sky News and many other news outlets tell the same story, Woods.

I never had you down as a conspiracy nut-job.

You really are not getting it are you?

One of the fundamental things to grasp in any walk of life is the ability to detect lies and bias. In this context, that includes in reporting from news or information sites or people that you may agree with and also from those you don't agree with.

If you don't have the ability to do that, then you truly are destined to be a narrow-minded sheep that will just go along with every single thing that you hear if it fits your narrative, and will automatically block out information from anywhere or anyone that your narrow mind wants to block out.

I can see that very behaviour in several people posting here. They are automatically gainsaying just because I posted it, and not because they actually have a contrary opinion. Now I can see that, and those people know that, and it does show them for pitiful people that they are, and they should think on that for a while.

So are you recognising anything?

So once again for clarity, it's not about the news, not about the politics, not about the migrants, BLM or Brexit. It's about the bias that the UK's national news service, paid for by the tax-payer includes in many reports. And something you forgot to actually read (because of your own bias), the actual poor reporting standards/language of the very same national news service.

So once again for clarity, it's not about the news, not about the politics, not about the migrants, BLM or Brexit. It's about the bias that the UK's national news service, paid for by the tax-payer includes in many reports. And something you forgot to actually read (because of your own bias), the actual poor reporting standards/language of the very same national news service.
What bias is it? You've been pretty confused over what you don't like about the Beeb. Are they bad because they hate the UK? Or because they use adjectives?

Right now you sound like you're just having a bit of a strop, examples might help convince people you're right.

Last edited:
So once again for clarity, it's not about the news, not about the politics, not about the migrants, BLM or Brexit.

Ah yes, I think I remember you complaining about media bias when a black female MP was constantly hounded, and when a campaign of false smears was launched against an opposition leader.

Can you refresh my memory, and show me the complaints you raised at the time?

So are you recognising anything?
Yes. You need to get your news from The Wail, or better still Breitbart. You wont be satisfied with the likes of the BBC or Sky News - the tell far too much truth.

The UK is in recession - shock - horror.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back