Brexit isn’t done but voters think immigration is sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we dont want spongers, but its the relentless use of immigrants as a scapegoat that has fuelled division.

What division who believes immigration changed on the 31st etc?

I have always clearly stated i don't want my area mixed with or flooded with certain types. I look at my old home town and it's now a sh't hole, a war ground of stabbings foreign shops and a cultural battleground, all of that tells me i don't want that where i live now. I don't want it anywhere in the Uk but that's too late, no immigration rules would change that anyway, the horse has bolted long ago, sadly.
Ive travelled many countries and many much as they welcome tourists do not want their village or town changed by immigration pushing out the locals i get it.

Sponsored Links
Immigration won't drop because the jobs still need to get done. If companies and organisations could get all the staff they needed from the UK labour force they would, but they can't.
If we close our borders to immigrants we'll see even more businesses, hospitals and farms failing than we already are.

What division who believes immigration changed on the 31st etc?

I have always clearly stated i don't want my area mixed with or flooded with certain types. I look at my old home town and it's now a sh't hole, a war ground of stabbings foreign shops and a cultural battleground, all of that tells me i don't want that where i live now. I don't want it anywhere in the Uk but that's too late, no immigration rules would change that anyway, the horse has bolted long ago, sadly.
Ive travelled many countries and many much as they welcome tourists do not want their village or town changed by immigration pushing out the locals i get it.

Brexit won't change immigration, at least not with this government; but it at least makes the chance that we will ever get a government that will tackle it less remote. Meanwhile. coming to a town near you...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...reatham-terror-attack-named-Sudesh-Amman.html

Apparently the killer had just been released from prison, and armed police had been following him because they suspected he was going to launch a terrorist attack imminently.

Have I read that right?

Immigration won't drop because the jobs still need to get done. If companies and organisations could get all the staff they needed from the UK labour force they would, but they can't.
If we close our borders to immigrants we'll see even more businesses, hospitals and farms failing than we already are.
Just a sec what?

I think you'll find alot of business like to pay immigrant wages not skills. Simple economics. That's the demand. I've seen it first hand in my industries across banking pharmaceutical insurance and few others. Most of it is abroad now instead. Cheap immigrant labour is also a big money saver obviously. Where is the benefit to uk people here?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Brexit won't change immigration, at least not with this government; but it at least makes the chance that we will ever get a government that will tackle it less remote. Meanwhile. coming to a town near you...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...reatham-terror-attack-named-Sudesh-Amman.html

Apparently the killer had just been released from prison, and armed police had been following him because they suspected he was going to launch a terrorist attack imminently.

Have I read that right?
Yep you wait people will still say hey dont lock these people up longer they need therapy help and housing etc.. fine have them in your house with your family.

immigrant wages

Perhaps we should live in a country that pays decent wages. Maybe we should have a minimum wage that enables people to live a decent life without the taxpayer having to subsidise the employer.

Perhaps we should live in a country that supports citizens rights to decent treatment by employers, and puts legal controls on worker exploitation such as zero-hours contracts.

Perhaps we should live in a country that pays decent wages. Maybe we should have a minimum wage that enables people to live a decent life without the taxpayer having to subsidise the employer.

Perhaps we should live in a country that supports citizens rights to decent treatment by employers, and puts legal controls on worker exploitation such as zero-hours contracts.
Countries dont pay wages. We have a minimum wage what's your point ok go on its BJ s fault again... he touched that woman's knee and then had a domestic with his gfriend remember that :LOL:

Who said this?

"It is a serious national evil that any class of His Majesty's subjects should receive less than a living wage in return for their utmost exertions. It was formerly supposed that the working of the laws of supply and demand would naturally regulate or eliminate that evil. The first clear division which we make on the question to-day is between healthy and unhealthy conditions of bargaining. That is the first broad division which we make in the general statement that the laws of supply and demand will ultimately produce a fair price. Where in the great staple trades in the country you have a powerful organisation on both sides, where you have responsible leaders able to bind their constituents to their decision, where that organisation is conjoint with an automatic scale of wages or arrangements for avoiding a deadlock by means of arbitration, there you have a healthy bargaining which increases the competitive power of the industry, enforces a progressive standard of life and the productive scale, and continually weaves capital and labour more closely together. But where you have what we call sweated trades, you have no organisation, no parity of bargaining, the good employer is undercut by the bad, and the bad employer is undercut by the worst; the worker, whose whole livelihood depends upon the industry, is undersold by the worker who only takes the trade up as a second string, his feebleness and ignorance generally renders the worker an easy prey to the tyranny; of the masters and middle-men, only a step higher up the ladder than the worker, and held in the same relentless grip of forces—where those conditions prevail you have not a condition of progress, but a condition of progressive degeneration."

Our country is stupidly over crowed, we need less people not more. Immigration needs to stop. We need to be investing heavily in AI machines and robots that can reduce the work load. Bringing more and more people in to get the job done is not sustainable, it has to stop at some point, the sooner the better.

Our country is stupidly over crowed, we need less people not more. Immigration needs to stop. We need to be investing heavily in AI machines and robots that can reduce the work load. Bringing more and more people in to get the job done is not sustainable, it has to stop at some point, the sooner the better.

Latest Tory points system on immigration will stifle economic growth

AI only replaces a few jobs.

Just a sec what?

I think you'll find alot of business like to pay immigrant wages not skills. Simple economics. That's the demand. I've seen it first hand in my industries across banking pharmaceutical insurance and few others. Most of it is abroad now instead. Cheap immigrant labour is also a big money saver obviously. Where is the benefit to uk people here?

There are thousands of immigrant doctors, consultants, nurses and many other highly skilled people working in the UK. Are they doing it cheaper?

UK businesses cant get UK people to do jobs. Agriculture, chamber maids, waitresses, cleaners, care workers, nurses, doctors, etc etc.

UK has needed immigration to drive economy, that is the benefit.

Johnny. Your turning... I think we have finally got through to you...

I could have written that. Filly Andy Trans.... Any of us right sided racists could have written that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back