CATS

haha-- Stop being so touchy- and lighten up a bit . I thought it was funny.

You obviously didn't see the other one about the 'spit roasted puppy' did you ?.

You really didn't think it was 'real' did you ?. :LOL:

I love cats really

especially with a nice pepper sauce :LOL: ;)
Looks real to me, animals lovers do not post sick link, real or not and I find it hard how you're finding it's funny

Hard ? thats because you are a southerner and too busy commuting and worrying . Up 'here us Northerners see the funny side of things --because we are relaxed and laid back.
All the best comics come from UP NORF'. :LOL:

Sponsored Links

haha-- Stop being so touchy- and lighten up a bit . I thought it was funny.

You obviously didn't see the other one about the 'spit roasted puppy' did you ?.

You really didn't think it was 'real' did you ?. :LOL:

I love cats really

especially with a nice pepper sauce :LOL: ;)
Looks real to me, animals lovers do not post sick link, real or not and I find it hard how you're finding it's funny

Hard ? thats because you are a southerner and too busy commuting and worrying . Up 'here us Northerners see the funny side of things --because we are relaxed and laid back.
All the best comics come from UP NORF'. :LOL:
You don't know anything about me, busy commuting and worrying, I don't do either :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-hordes-rodents-feeding-rubbish.html[/QUOTE]

Looking at those pictures really makes me proud to be British! What has happened to this country? Have we now joined the Third World?
I've been thinking, and saying, the very same thing for a while now JBR :(

But what is the answer? This Country and the whole world seems to have gone mad in recent years, but maybe that's because, (at 54), I have a frame of reference when times were simple: -

A job for life
A job where I saw men in tears leaving a job after 50 years of service!
A time of respect for your elders
A time where the very worst crime in my neighbourhood was a brawl that got out of hand at a pub once in a blue moon
A family which eat together at dinner time, if not during the week, at weekends
No Internet forums where people seem to forge more hatred or lust, than love.

Look at this thread FFS! Sorry Peter but you titled it "CATS" where it should perhaps have been more correctly labelled "My hatred of cats" from what you posted. I know you have qualified the scorn and nasty part of what you posted, but even so... (Forgive me for saying).

The overall theme I always get, not just from DIYnot but most forums these days, is always at best negative, (someone often spoiling for a fight), and at worst censorship because it's turn to hate!

I can fight with the best/worst of them! If I don't it's usually because I choose to let it go because it's negative, unconstructive and there's nothing to win or lose because we are all just names on a forum in the aether or on a remote equally heartless server...

Perhaps I can make a more positive post which is sort of relevant to this thread and many others. It's about love and for those here of my age I'd like to post an old memory I have of a song in the charts in 1976. For any 'youngsters' here who haven't heard it, it will look terribly dated and fuddy-duddy, or whatever the latest expression is. (Not happnin man, not trick or whack or bitchin).

Jackanory.. My understanding of 'The Butterfly Ball' is that all the creatures of the land which normally fight each other come together. That could be cats, dogs, people... and even the lowest of current life - Politicians.

It was a song I haven't heard played on radio since I heard it back in the 70's, called The Butterfly Ball (Listen to the lyrics).

If nothing else, maybe it will just lighten the mood a little
love-smiley-020.gif

Did I get too deep there? :oops:

Back