CATS

Sponsored Links
Doggy dads and Mums always keep their doggies indoors at night . Just like any 'caring' cat owner should do.
Cats are nocturnal, crepuscular actually, so that is when they are most awake and alert.

How would you like it if I banged on your door at 5:00 a.m. playing the bagpipes expecting you to party with me?

You sound like a top bloke big tone. I'll play out wi' ya.

Me too, I will get my drums

And I'll sing!

No, perhaps not.

I've just heard on the news that the body of a man has been found on the hard shoulder of the M1! :cry:

Police say it has half a brain and a withered penis. :(

Just checking, are you still here Pete? :D

Mornin’ Pete
action-smiley-030.gif

Sorry if I was a bit curt, but if you post to provoke a reaction you can’t be surprised if you get one. The bottom line?

You obviously don’t like cats, as indeed many don’t. Fair enough. What I object to, as intelligent humans, is the gratuitous pleasure at the misfortune of animal suffering or their torture. As humans, we should rise above that!

I recall Quentin Tarantino in an interview the once talking about films, his films, which people didn’t like. He drew a comparison which went something like this.. “If you don’t like rap music, for instance, I could make the best rap song ever and you still won’t like it!"

The same is true of cats. You have made your mind up, so if the nicest cat ever came in your garden and mowed the lawn, plucked the weeds and finishing by spreading Pot-Pourri in the beds you would still take pleasure from seeing it killed.

So basically, this is a non-argument between us. Our minds are made up and were from the very start, bit like most arguments really...

Sponsored Links
So basically, this is a non-argument between us. Our minds are made up and were from the very start, bit like most arguments really...
...Only that i take great pleasure knowing that a big cat can kick a big dogs butt with one paw tied behind its mane. :mrgreen:

No Probs BT,
Honestly- I dont hate any animals at all. That is why I support PDSA .
I dont however- support RSPCA because of the money they waste on stupid things like taking people to court and splashing the dosh out on very expensive solicitors etc etc .
No much of the money is spent on the actual welfare of pets . That's just my opinion though.
The PDSA gives support to people who just can not afford to go to a bloodsucker vet . It's a horrible position for a caring pet owner to be in . Like I have said -- I have been there etc .

ok- I just have a joke about cats from time to time--but I would never hurt one or take any pleasure in seeing one suffer .
Yep- no real answer to the catpoo in garden dilema . I dont like it though .

Off back to work now .
P.

...Only that i take great pleasure knowing that a big cat can kick a big dogs butt with one paw tied behind its mane. :mrgreen:
:LOL: Yes, the pecking order of life. Tbh, when I've seen a cat get a bird I have thought "yeah, do want to take on an eagle next you coward?" As I say, I don't like the thought of what they do but then Nature always has been, and always will be, cruel and unfair 'by our definition'. Taking natural selection away hasn't exactly created a better world though. (Separate topic)

Glad we're still cool Peter. :)

Just remembered what it was like before we had modern plastic dustbins ..
Anyone remember putting black bin-bags out- for the refuse collectors to take -night before we trotted off to work ?
Anyone remember next morning - BIN BAGS RIPPED TO PIECES ?
Old food and beer cans scattered all over the drive or street ?

Hungy cats were responsible for sure.
maybe if the owners of those starving cats made sure they were 'fed' it wouldn't have happened ?
There you again, it's always the cats fault! You're so uptight about cats therefore blaming them when it's mainly foxes and rats are causing this. I have built a side alleyway extension on my property mainly for cats toilet which they are not trained to go anywhere else, is it overkill? maybe but I care for any animals. We have toilets in our home so the same goes to animals to help them, yes I spend a small fortune on cats litters as well!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...res-Luton-hordes-rodents-feeding-rubbish.html

No Probs BT,
Honestly- I dont hate any animals at all. That is why I support PDSA .

P.
Fair enough but why the sick video link what you would like to do to the cats?

Which link was that ?.

//www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/cats.365476/page-4

Saw it before its deleted

What was it about ? it doesn't show it ??
Ireally cant remember - I looked at a few things /links and cant remember which one I posted .
Was it the 'cooking a cat' thing ?.

haha-- Stop being so touchy- and lighten up a bit . I thought it was funny.

You obviously didn't see the other one about the 'spit roasted puppy' did you ?.

You really didn't think it was 'real' did you ?. :LOL:

I love cats really

especially with a nice pepper sauce :LOL: ;)

haha-- Stop being so touchy- and lighten up a bit . I thought it was funny.

You obviously didn't see the other one about the 'spit roasted puppy' did you ?.

You really didn't think it was 'real' did you ?. :LOL:

I love cats really

especially with a nice pepper sauce :LOL: ;)
Looks real to me, animals lovers do not post sick link, real or not and I find it hard how you're finding it's funny

Sponsored Links
Back