Chinese plug?

Sponsored Links
I won't buy the eBay one given my bad experience and the feedback of the plug's seller.

I will buy it if you would direct me to the same one on Amazon.

JamesEB

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I just found that one too :)
Although it does not say china, reading the reviews it says it does and also the main thing is, that the reviews says it fused, though likely 13 amp.

If i brought it i think i would fuse it down inside also, i believe i read earlier your warmer would be ok for a 3 amp fuse , so may be worth getting one if you do not already have one at home.
Though on amazon it looks like you have to buy a pack of 20 and will cost more than the blooming adapter

I won't buy the eBay one given my bad experience and the feedback of the plug's seller.
There is nothing wrong with eBay that is not also wrong with Amazon, and vice-versa.

Both sites facilitate and profit from the trading activities of frauds, counterfeiters, purveyors of dodgy, dangerous and illegal tat, etc.

And both sites also have reputable UK businesses selling through them.

The first amazon link I posted should be fine if you can wait a couple of extra days while they get it in stock.

Rocky, unfortunately that's an add-on item. You have to buy something else as well.
That's OK I can do that if you think it's the best one, I see there are a couple of rows of them at the bottom of its page.

Or it can be bought from one of the "Other Sellers" that don't have add-ons

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back