Commons Statement on Hillsborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth I think it one of those unforeseen circumstances that happen in life, and should have have put to rest 20 odd years ago.
And of course you'd say the same thing if it happened to one of yours...?

emoticon_thumbsup.gif

Sponsored Links
But why was the fence put up in the first place.

Nothing to do with the yobs and morons that were in the stands before that night.

I believe it went something like keeping the animals in. :rolleyes:

If you dont know what is going on ...why not read up and educate yourself before making stupid comments

Trail for what, incompetence?

And if you take any coppers to court, why not any of the people who caused the crush?

If you put 10 people in a room, and 1 of them dies as the other 10 push against him, you would have a murder investigation.

Put 10,000 in a stadium, and it's suddenly the coppers fault for not stopping it?

Ok, I was not long out of nappies when it happened, but I never understood why anyone blaming the fans was demonised.
You say you were not long out of nappies and i guess you still arn't you havn't got a clue what happened that day and if you posted this just to get a responce then yes you have but only to say what a childish immature disrespectful no brain arseh0le you are.

Sponsored Links
For what it's worth I think it one of those unforeseen circumstances that happen in life, and should have have put to rest 20 odd years ago.

Yes I would, Why the hell would I want my loved ones dragged through the **** for 20 odd year to satisfy the bloody tree huggers and water rats. :rolleyes:

It's done, they are dead and nothing will change that.

Yes I would, Why the hell would I want my loved ones dragged through the s**t for 20 odd year to satisfy the bloody tree huggers and water rats. :rolleyes:

And the guilty walk free...

Sometimes you have to wonder about the number of t*ssers that seem to infest this place!

emoticon_thumbsup.gif

Jeez.......is this guy for real????????????
Look before you type...

You might realise you might just have f*cked up somewhere... ;)

Ellal...this was not meant for you, I should have quoted the initial post...apologys on their way

Yes I would, Why the hell would I want my loved ones dragged through the s**t for 20 odd year to satisfy the bloody tree huggers and water rats. :rolleyes:

Go to the nearest village and see if they are missing the idiot, I am sure they will welcome you back

Disasters are meant to be learnt from, not turned into a macabre witch-hunt.

Whoever implemented the caging of the fans killed those people - go chase him, whoever it was.

Disasters are meant to be learnt from, not turned into a macabre witch-hunt.

Whoever implemented the caging of the fans killed those people - go chase him, whoever it was.

The fencing contributed to the disaster , it was a number of factors that came together that day but what enraged people was the cover up and lies afterwards...rather than admitting that the FA and the police all got it wrong they tried to cover themselves by smearing the supporters saying they was at fault

Because no blame was ever put on the fans

Why not?

If you were at the back of the queue, would you push everyone up front, is it OK to do that, is it your fault?

Or is it not your fault, is it the coppers fault for not directing you properly?

When a senior police officer orders a gate to be opened....causing a crush?

Far as I can tell they did that in a mistaken belief it would help, not to deliberately cause a crush.

Did the coppers act incompetently, I don't know, probably, should some of them be sacked for incompetence, probably, but trail, trail for what, covering up their incompetence?

How about tampering with evidence for a start?
Also known as perjury when you lie under oath.

How about not letting the ambulances onto the pitch (1 or 2 got on, 40 odd were outside) to tend to the injured people. Many of whom died later, and then lying, to say that they were all dead at 3:15pm.
Whatever way anyone cares to look at it many people died that day, now it turns out some of them could have been saved but weren't through police obstruction and inaction. Plenty of them were just kids. Then the lies and smear campaign started, to cover up the guilt of those who failed. If there is anybody who doesn't think that that is a national scandal of epic proportions they need their heads testing.

One thing I did learn today from a Man utd supporter who is a season ticket holder is that thousands of them signed the petition to get the files released, although there is great rivalry I suppose its the football family coming togethere

Yes, football rivalry is one thing, but this is much, much more important than that. It's great that fans up and down the country realise that fact.
It could have been any other clubs fans that day.

Bodgeitandleggit";p="2508916 said:
Sooey...
One thing I did learn today from a Man utd supporter who is a season ticket holder is that thousands of them signed the petition to get the files released, although there is great rivalry I suppose its the football family coming togethere.

Hope the families can get some sort of closure and well done to the campaign for going on all these years

As would the scousers if the boot had been on the other foot, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back