Do Racists try to smear BLM?

well no
Not because he was tanned although they did assume he was a suicide bomber the entire event was a comedy of errors

some plod on surveillance took a slash and lost sight of his target

plod radios did not work in the under ground

porkie pies after the event about the bloke running
Jumping barriers ect

but none the less they shot sn innocent bloke going to work who was sitting on a train

Was it a deliberately murder? Horribly wrong but was it murder

Sponsored Links
Easy way out when your lost for an answer
Correct. Can't be bothered is more apt. Start a thread on crime stats if you want a reaction from posters. This thread is about BLM (and the relevance of) and that's why I joined it. Sorry that I find your new direction dull.

Correct. Can't be bothered is more apt. Start a thread on crime stats if you want a reaction from posters. This thread is about BLM (and the relevance of) and that's why I joined it. Sorry that I find your new direction dull.
See ya later

Sponsored Links
And again...

I could imagine it, yes. Trouble is it's quite difficult to picture centuries of slavery, beatings, rapes, deaths, lynchings, burnings, years of segregation, years of being spat on, not being allowed into cafes, schools, public buildings.

Yes, the uproar would be unimaginable.

I'm sorry I don't have that information but I do have this.View attachment 231565
This suggests that America have a Big problem with criminals and the police force.

Nothing like it in this or any EU country
Now explain why 30% of people shot by police in US are Black, yet only 13% of the US population is Black.
It's a discussion that has been done to death at least twice before.
You're repeating the same old, same old.

I'll stick around to correct you and make sure you keep your bulls hit to a minimum.

Great. We are off to Chelmsford to watch Horrible History's with my girls. Its like one of those American drive in movies.
All on stage and we sit in thd car with the radio on.

I look forward to coming home and seeing my mistakes...

Thank you I do appreciate your time.

Now explain why 30% of people shot by police in US are Black, yet only 13% of the US population is Black.
It's a discussion that has been done to death at least twice before.
You're repeating the same old, same old.

Because Black people commit more violent crime.

Black lives don't seem to matter to the blacks stabbing and chopping up their brethren in the hood.

Shouldn't they be leading by example?

And I still wonder why the blacks don't think the Asian lives matter as much as theirs.

Black lives don't seem to matter to the blacks stabbing and chopping up their brethren in the hood.
There are more white people killed in London, than Black people

The percentage breakdown can be found below:

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| | 2005| 2006| 2007| 2008| 2009| 2010|
|---------------------------+--------+--------+--------+-------+-------+-------|
|asian | 0%| 14%| 9%| 21%| 26%| 16%|
|---------------------------+--------+--------+--------+-------+-------+-------|
|black | 13%| 28%| 22%| 26%| 22%| 36%|
|Chinese, Japanese, SE Asian| 0%| 0%| 1%| 0%| 0%| 1%|
|Middle Eastern | 3%| 0%| 0%| 0%| 0%| 0%|
|White | 81%| 55%| 67%| 53%| 51%| 46%|
|Unknown | 3%| 3%| 1%| 0%| 1%| 1%|
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/knife_crime_in_london

Sponsored Links
Back