Dogs (why would you do this?)

Sponsored Links
When out walking my dog I am always very vigilant, looking for any potential dangerous dog.

This poor lady had her little cavapoo ripped to pieces in front of her by 2 dangerous dogs

Its had extensive surgery, no idea if it survived.

Like debating gun laws with 'Murcans, debating dog ownership and responsibility in the UK is futile.

One thing people often don’t realise is that a dog once in attack mode is programmed to not let go, it will not release its grip whatever you do. Kicking and punching the dog will probably make more enraged. If the dog has a collar, twist it until the dog chokes or take off your belt and do it.

These big dogs are often over 40kgs and extremely powerful, even a grown man would struggle to overcome a single dog without serious injury.

When younger I was round at somebodies house, they had 2 huge Alsatian’s, somebody was messing around and spooked one who defensively bit him on the arm - the puncture wound was pretty nasty.

Sponsored Links
One thing people often don’t realise is that a dog once in attack mode is programmed to not let go, it will not release its grip whatever you do. Kicking and punching the dog will probably make more enraged. If the dog has a collar, twist it until the dog chokes or take off your belt and do it.

These big dogs are often over 40kgs and extremely powerful, even a grown man would struggle to overcome a single dog without serious injury.

When younger I was round at somebodies house, they had 2 huge Alsatian’s, somebody was messing around and spooked one who defensively bit him on the arm - the puncture wound was pretty nasty.
I had a heated discussion on this with a work colleague years back. They were adamant, and I mean adamant, that their dog would NEVER bite anyone. It was just a standard run-of-the-mill breed, not one that might be classed as dangerous.

I argued it was silly to make such a statement as, ultimately, it's an animal and no owner can categorically know what it is/isn't capable of.

We agreed to disagree.

I had a heated discussion on this with a work colleague years back. They were adamant, and I mean adamant, that their dog would NEVER bite anyone. It was just a standard run-of-the-mill breed, not one that might be classed as dangerous.

I argued it was silly to make such a statement as, ultimately, it's an animal and no owner can categorically know what it is/isn't capable of.

We agreed to disagree.

A dog bred for good temperament and a breed known to be gentle is extremely unlikely to bite if it has been trained to have bit inhibitions from a puppy.

but no dog can be guaranteed to never bite and for that reason no dog however placid should ever be left unsupervised with a small child.

I have a small dog, just 5kg but she is from a not very domesticated breed and she can’t be trusted - she has bitten me a few times, it can flipping hurt as well.

You don’t.

that is why:

Dogs should not be allowed to roam free

Dog owners should never allow their children to play with dogs unsupervised.

The trend for dogs to be a status symbol is the biggest cause of dangerous dog attacks: Pitbulls, Mastiffs, Rottweilers, Staffs, Dogue De Bordeaux, American Bully XLs….they are all potentially extremely dangerous and not surprisingly all breeds that the irresponsible choose to own.

Dogs bred for good temperament and from the most gentle, domesticated breeds are extremely unlikely to bite or harm. I would trust Cavapoo, Cockapoos, Labradors, Shelties, Spaniels etc to be amongst the safest.
Whilst staying with some relatives who had a Spaniel & a Lab, we had to get up earlier than our hosts, we tiptoed into the kitchen where the dogs slept, they had me against the wall with teeth bared, not to be trusted in any circumstance. Bearing in mind we had been there a few days and taken the pooches for walks etc.

We agreed to disagree.
My neighbour had a Collie, it would roll over and have its tummy tickled etc, but if he was not there it was a different dog, barking, snapping, of course he would never see that.

My neighbour had a Collie, it would roll over and have its tummy tickled etc, but if he was not there it was a different dog, barking, snapping, of course he would never see that.
We had a golden lab when I was young. Beautiful placid dog. Give it a bone ... it was like Jekyll & Hyde.

Some proffesional dog walker was killed by the dogs in her charge in Caterham recently

I've been around dogs, my own and other people's, all of my life and have never been bitten. Last three have been border collies, middle one a BC/Labrador cross. He was an incredibly gentle and trust-worthy animal, he would very carefully look after youngsters and defend them. Latest one bark's at any strangers, but would certainly never bite, make friends with her, two minutes and she is your best mate.

I understand that George Soros absolutely HATES dogs.

I have never liked anyone who doesn't like dogs.

There, said it.

Sponsored Links
Back