European Commission of Human Rights

You pick me up on aligning my words in the same post as defending rapist and murderers

very​

strange

person.

I don't think I could ever win an argument with anyone who see pedophiles and rapists as equals.

You win
You win the: "see who can make the most outrageously false allegations".
But I choose not to compete in such an event.

Sponsored Links
So if a spectator at a football match racially abuses a black player; you think they shouldn't be banned for life from entering that ground again?
Or let's say beats up an an opposing fan just for wearing an Arsenal shirt?

Hardly needs a UCHR.
They are subject to domestic laws.

THE ECHR IS MAINLY CONCERNED WITH PREVENTING GOVERNMENTS INFRINGING HUMAN RIGHTS.
CRIMINALS ARE SUBJECT TO DOMESTIC LAW.

I'm sitting in my pants under my tree drinking beer in my garden..... Let's say an uninvited guest comes in demanding beer ...... has he got as much right as me to drink beer in my garden with just his pants on.?

Sponsored Links
I'm sitting in my pants under my tree drinking beer in my garden..... Let's say an uninvited guest comes in demanding beer ...... has he got as much right as me to drink beer in my garden with just his pants on.?
FFS!
Human Rights:
The Convention guarantees specific rights and freedoms and prohibits unfair and harmful practices.

The Convention secures:

• the right to life (Article 2)
  • freedom from torture (Article 3)
  • freedom from slavery (Article 4)
  • the right to liberty (Article 5)
  • the right to a fair trial (Article 6)
  • the right not to be punished for something that wasn’t against the law at the time (Article 7)
  • the right to respect for family and private life (Article 8.)
  • freedom of thought, conscience and religion (Article 9)
  • freedom of expression (Article 10)
  • freedom of assembly (Article 11)
  • the right to marry and start a family (Article 12)
  • the right not to be discriminated against in respect of these rights (Article 14)
  • the right to protection of property (Protocol 1, Article 1)
  • the right to education (Protocol 1, Article 2)
  • the right to participate in free elections (Protocol 1, Article 3)
  • the abolition of the death penalty (Protocol 13)
https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/what-european-convention-human-rights#:~:text=The European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) protects the human,Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms'.
It's got nowt to do with drinking beer in your garden!

Last edited:
It wasn't for you...You said your not competing anymore
I said I'm not playing your ridiculous "see who can make the most outrageously false allegation" game.
You should be apologising for those outrageously false allegations. But I doubt if you will because according to your 'rules' of discussion, it's fair to make outrageously false allegations.

What the fudge are you wittering about now? One minute you're griping about ECHR, the next you dragging domestic law and crimes into the equation along with your favourite subject - black people and knees.

If you want to have a rant bodd just go ahead. Don't dress it up as a pointless ECHR thread or some such. No wonder you get called out ffs.

I said I'm not playing your ridiculous "see who can make the most outrageously false allegation" game.
You should be apologising for those outrageously false allegations. But I doubt if you will because according to your 'rules' of discussion, it's fair to make outrageously false allegations.

Tell me what I have said that is false?

What the fudge are you wittering about now? One minute you're griping about ECHR, the next you dragging domestic law and crimes into the equation along with your favourite subject - black people and knees.

If you want to have a rant bodd just go ahead. Don't dress it up as a pointless ECHR thread or some such. No wonder you get called out ffs.

I'm making comparisons. I'm all for good. I deplore those who defend the bad.

Tell me what I have said that is false?
FFS, I can actually believe you don't know what false allegations you made.

You pick me up on aligning my words in the same post as defending rapist and murderers

very​

strange

person.

I don't think I could ever win an argument with anyone who see pedophiles and rapists as equals.

You win

People who throw the rubbish out the car window and those who claimed thousands£££'s in bounce back loans then go bust.
Wife bathers
Burgerlers
cowboy builders
I
hate​
them​
all.

I certainly would not defend them .

You win as well

[
ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]​

I think it's perfectly acceptable to bathe your wife. :D

If a Russian agent acts against the good of our land; is it domestic

If an Albanion enters our land illegally and commits a crime,,; is is domestic

Sponsored Links
Back