Goodbye Dom

LOL Whoops Cummins has just announced he is leaving by Xmas. Suggests he wont be able to do what he wants to do.

Sponsored Links
Unless of course you get banged up for years for a crime you didn't commit, acquitted, and then have to prove you were 'innocent beyond doubt'...

Which is now virtually impossible given the parameters laid down by the state to protect those who cause the injustices in the first place!
Linky linky

Linky linky
Linky Linky indeed

"It is sometimes assumed that victims of miscarriages of justice must be entitled to compensation, particularly if they have spent time in custody before being pardoned or having their convictions quashed. However, this is not the case: compensation is the exception rather than the rule."

"for applications made on or after 13 March 2014, there will have been a miscarriage of justice “if and only if the new or newly discovered fact shows beyond reasonable doubt that the person did not commit the offence”.

"If the Secretary of State decides that an applicant is eligible for compensation under section 133, the question of how much should be awarded is determined by an independent assessor. She can make deductions for any conduct of the applicant that contributed to the conviction, for his criminal record and for “saved living expenses”

Another 'faux pas' by an ignoramus such as yourself, but then nothing new!

Sponsored Links
Don’t tell me you’ve missed out on compensation for a wrongful conviction as well as missing out on furlough payments? Blimey, you must have done something bad in a previous life. No wonder you are so bitter. :whistle:

Don’t tell me you’ve missed out on compensation for a wrongful conviction as well as missing out on furlough payments? Blimey, you must have done something bad in a previous life. No wonder you are so bitter. :whistle:
Oh look, it's the old man Troll :rolleyes:

Maybe you should learn to read up on what is actually happening instead of repeating your pathetic comments due to your ignorance!

Whoops Cummins has just announced he is leaving by Xmas. Suggests he wont be able to do what he wants to do.
Going going gone...

One wonders where goebbels will pop up next?

I think we can all agree that 13th November is "before the end of the year" and "by Christmas."

3500.jpg

Linky Linky indeed

"It is sometimes assumed that victims of miscarriages of justice must be entitled to compensation, particularly if they have spent time in custody before being pardoned or having their convictions quashed. However, this is not the case: compensation is the exception rather than the rule."

"for applications made on or after 13 March 2014, there will have been a miscarriage of justice “if and only if the new or newly discovered fact shows beyond reasonable doubt that the person did not commit the offence”.

"If the Secretary of State decides that an applicant is eligible for compensation under section 133, the question of how much should be awarded is determined by an independent assessor. She can make deductions for any conduct of the applicant that contributed to the conviction, for his criminal record and for “saved living expenses”

Another 'faux pas' by an ignoramus such as yourself, but then nothing new!

that’s not the whole picture. Supreme Court think otherwise.

you need to remember that the old system allowed a person to get compensation if the conviction was overturned. That could still leave them guilty of an act worthy of jail but not the actual one convicted off. It’s not right for someone done for murder instead of manslaughter to be compensated.

nothing stops a person bringing a damages claim against any party on top of any compensation.

https://falselyaccused.co.uk/compensation-for-wrongful-imprisonment/

I thought Dom's usefulness was redundant after the last GE. It's bonkers keeping power on board once you have reached PM status. I always thought there was only room for one.

Sponsored Links
Back