Goodbye Dom

https://www.ft.com/content/6f0fc7a4-becc-474a-9924-57d9c8419551

"Mr Johnson held a 45-minute meeting with Mr Cummings and Mr Cain on Friday to discuss their “general behaviour” this week, according to individuals with knowledge of the conversation. In tense exchanges, Mr Johnson accused his aides of briefing against him and his partner Carrie Symonds and criticised them for destabilising the government in the midst of tense Brexit negotiations.

Mr Johnson showed the aides text messages that had been forwarded to Ms Symonds, who opposed Mr Cain’s appointment as chief of staff, to show they had briefed against her.

He told them to get out and never return."

upload_2020-11-14_5-27-3.png

Sponsored Links
John, have you had the jab yet? Big P says it’s 93% successful. Better than ours in the West.

Nobody can deny, he was probably the best political strategist of our lifetime, a genius no less, the man who achieved Brexit against all odds. Even remainers will admit that he's played a clever game, even Labour voters will admit that no matter how unsavoury they consider him, he's actually more honest than Alistair Campbell.
I suspect that he'll be back at some stage in the future, he's a lot closer to Govey than Boris and as Galahad suggested, there is potentially an opportunity for a leadership change.

I've been told by a friend that despite the 'caricatures' of his personality, and how 'passionate' he is about his work, if you have him round to dinner, he actually is a fun character and a good laugh, my friends known him since long before Brexit.

If Cummings is as influential and important as you think then he will be a massive loss, or he was a lucky chancer and will be no great loss.

Have you read his blog posts?

He will be back - the allure of power is too much and remember he was always Gove's man. But under Gove he will be lower profile.

Sponsored Links
Does anyone really care what Cummins does now? I certainly couldn’t care less.

yes, a lot of people care that he f's off, and, as Doris told him, doesn't come back.

Perhaps Prime Minister Gove will re-employ him next year.

One interesting thing is a factor that was mentioned on achieving a Brexit deal that there is no way the EU will accept it.. Probably more than one actually some from Cummins.

Gove PM. I have my doubts about that.

If Cummings is as influential and important as you think then he will be a massive loss, or he was a lucky chancer and will be no great loss.

He's probably more influential and important than I think,

Have you read his blog posts?

One or two. I found them a little strange.

He will be back - the allure of power is too much and remember he was always Gove's man. But under Gove he will be lower profile.

He wasn't exactly high profile under Boris until he decided to test his eyesight at Barnard Castle.

Should've gone to specsavers.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back