Goodbye Dom

He's not even a conservative!!!!! Plus we've got the most centrist conservative Prime Minister in recent history but according to the losers everyone is RIGHT WING. ANGRY. RACIST..... Even Trump is reluctantly admitting he lost. I wonder when the losers will accept losing?

Sponsored Links
As long as weak politicians like Bozza appeal to populistic ideals then party politics will always be secondary. The gullible masses need only a frontman and an architect and a willing press to achieve their goal. We had a concerted effort from Bozza, Dom and The Wail et al and the USA had the Donald, Fox News and Steve Bannon.

Both countries had ample gullible gammons prepared to vote and believe the lies.

Goodbye Dom, goodbye Don.

Sponsored Links
Easy boys this isn't saturday night talk unless you're in the local ***** pub with a bit of an insecurity complex!

He's not even a conservative!!!!! Plus we've got the most centrist conservative Prime Minister in recent history but according to the losers everyone is RIGHT WING. ANGRY. RACIST..... Even Trump is reluctantly admitting he lost. I wonder when the losers will accept losing?
Tis funny how some desperately attempt to whip up hatred whilst going round labelling people right wing haters 'you must hate as you are one!'

:D

Notch etc even Sir G are alright don't care about their political affiliations long as we can have a fair balanced debate then chink a tankard after thats good?

https://www.ft.com/content/6f0fc7a4-becc-474a-9924-57d9c8419551

"Mr Johnson held a 45-minute meeting with Mr Cummings and Mr Cain on Friday to discuss their “general behaviour” this week, according to individuals with knowledge of the conversation. In tense exchanges, Mr Johnson accused his aides of briefing against him and his partner Carrie Symonds and criticised them for destabilising the government in the midst of tense Brexit negotiations.

Mr Johnson showed the aides text messages that had been forwarded to Ms Symonds, who opposed Mr Cain’s appointment as chief of staff, to show they had briefed against her.

He told them to get out and never return."

View attachment 211296

I reckon this is all just a show. Boris is losing support in government and from voters. Everybody hates Dom Cummings since he went for his eye test. Brexit looking a bit iffy, and we're in lockdown again. So, Cummings resigns, but they decide to make it look like Boris is sacking him, thus gaining support from government and voters. Cummings is just the fall guy. He's done the job he came in to do and will be living a life of luxury from now on, while we all suffer the consequences. Him being sacked was his final spin!

Cummings had to go.

It may give Johnson a bit more time before he gets the boot.

Sorry to but in, but where is the hatred? You’re embarrassing yourselves guys. Keep it up comrades! We’re all loving it!!

That was always one of Doris' strengths.

If he could persuade the Brextremists that he was one of them, they might, perhaps, believe him when he says "you know I've done my best to push it through, but at the moment, it is simply not a good time to flee Europe."

That's why he had to form a cabinet full of second class sycophants who were willing to pretend to be anti-Europe to advance their careers.

just like him.

Sponsored Links
Back