Honour our commitments on leaving the EU ? Sod off...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have the member countries of the EU forgotten how much they owe us ?

This country virtually went bankrupt rescuing them from the Nazi jackboot !!

We owe the EU ? ........they owe us !!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Barnier has acknowledged we saved them from the jack boot but they still want 100 odd billion from us.
Yes.. tell them to sod off and then send them a bill for £100 billion.
OOh and arrange a press conference where we can have our negotiators sitting with reams of papers in front of them and the eu rabble sitting scratching themselves with didly squat.
Nigel Lawson says it now looks likely that's what we will tell them. I'd trust his word before eyeores.
Couldn't happen soon enough imo. :D:D

Last edited:
Yeah tell 'em. Go on brave boys - tell 'em. The Tory ****s will still end up paying in spite of Rog and Gasbags' incredible bravery.

yep that figure of 90 billion (gross) was mentioned on the radio again this morning ?

truer figure they reckon is 40 billion net ?? dunno what the significance of a net & gross figure is in this context , can any one explain it to me ?

Sponsored Links
The Tory ****s will still end up paying

How do you know?
It could be your beloved Jeremy commie corbyn that pays up.

He's gonna tax the big corporations a bit more so he should have the readies available. After he wipes out student debt that is. LoL.

student debt

"Tories plot to slash student loan rates in attempt to court young voters"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...tudent-loan-rates-attempt-court-young-voters/

Looks like the tories can't make up their minds to bribe the young voters or alienate them further.

"Shameless Tory universities minister tells struggling students to 'live frugally'
Old Etonian Jo Johnson, Boris's brother, said students had to make a "choice" about how to keep costs down when government loans aren't enough
He spoke during a fringe event at the Conservative party conference after being told some students do not receive enough maintenance loan to cover their rent - let alone food or bills.
He replied they could work, save or "borrow from their parents if they wish", before adding: "Students have many different choices about the kind of lifestyle they want at university."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/shameless-tory-universities-minister-tells-11280768

"Theresa May has revealed plans to freeze tuition fees and raise the amount graduates can earn before they start to repay loans.
But will the policy package be enough to win over cash-strapped millennials?"

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-qa-the-tories-plans-for-student-loans
"During the campaign, Jeremy Corbyn promised to scrap fees for new students (as opposed to writing off existing debt – we don’t think he ever made that promises, despite repeated claims to that effect from political opponents)."

Last edited:
How do you know?
It could be your beloved Jeremy commie corbyn that pays up.

He's gonna tax the big corporations a bit more so he should have the readies available. After he wipes out student debt that is. LoL.
Nah, Jeremy's going to get all of this money from the magical money tree, him and Diane Abbott grew in the back yard of their bedsit. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

magical money tree?

What, this one that Theresa found outside no. 10?

MoneyTree.jpg

magical money tree?

What, this one that Theresa found outside no. 10?

View attachment 128661
Johnnyboy, did you too go to the Diane Abbott school of mathematics? I reckon ya did, didn't ya. Do me a favour and add up the figures in red in your graph. I make it £2.3bn (slightly more than the Con_DUP deal of £1.5bn

Ahh you did go to Diane's school of sorcery and accounting. Clever boy.

Even at poor exchange rates of 1 UK pint of blood to 10€, I suspect we would still be in credit by a large amount.

It's reported in todays' papers that a cross-party group of MPs is going to challenge the government into not going down the route of a 'hard' Brexit should negotiations fail.
Do those idiots not realize that in tying the governments hands into not allowing for the eventuality of a 'no deal is better than a bad deal' card, it will only harden the EUs resolve to stonewall until we come up with even more concessions.
It's about time the government stiffened its' resolve and stopped faffing about with talk of 'deep friendship' and 'transition period'.
(BTW, a transition period could be extended indefinitely were we to accept one, which means not leaving the EU; so much for democracy).

I listened to the interview on telley this morning with the labour bloke Kier starmer .

comes across as a decent bloke tbh

I doubt u could get a fag paper between there stance & the tories stance on Brexit tbh

Sponsored Links
Back