I'm often asked what's my problem with BLM

Indeed, it is disappointing how little the people actually affected by racism care, and how all the minorities are causing themselves more trouble when all they have to do is exactly as you tell them. :(

I appreciate your words but I have had racist abuse directed at me so I treat people as people I have more a problem with attitude... and I see plenty of idiots with attitude on Sunday

Sponsored Links
I don't think BLM has increased racial tension but I could believe the so-called 'taking the knee' has.

they have both increased tension among racists.

by raising the topic that racism is undesirable.

racists cannot bear such a suggestion and search for ways to oppose anybody who raises the topic.

The polling also showed 44% of ethnic minorities felt BLM increased racial tensions.

Oh dear Elle the Bigot
Oh dear...

Even by your low standards that is rather pathetic!

But do carry on, as it gives us a good laugh at your attempts to prove what you think not what is true!

Sponsored Links
they have both increased tension among racists.

by raising the topic that racism is undesirable.

racists cannot bear such a suggestion and search for ways to oppose anybody who raises the topic.

They have got the racist going.... and also some non racist... All be it I think we need to be trying to cure racism not aggravate it..... I don't think it can be cured but we can only but try...

They have got the racist going.... and also some non racist... All be it I think we need to be trying to cure racism not aggravate it..... I don't think it can be cured but we can only but try...
But only you should be doing the trying, if it's a minority then they just aggravate the issue and make people racist.

im-proud-to-be-black-said-the-black-man-im-3030970.png

Sponsored Links
Back