I'm often asked what's my problem with BLM

In their little brexit minds it's a zero sum game. If someone promotes something it must be at the expense of something else. This is how they get the RWR to continually vote against their best interests as its always sold they are losing out.

I voted Brexit as I wanted more control of our borders. I don't want other countries criminals in my country.
. .... that's not because I want our home grown criminals to thrive and be able to feed their families. It's because I don't like criminals.

Sponsored Links
In their little brexit minds it's a zero sum game. If someone promotes something it must be at the expense of something else. This is how they get the RWR to continually vote against their best interests as its always sold they are losing out.

I voted Brexit as I wanted more control of our borders. I don't want other countries criminals in my country.
. .... that's not because I want our home grown criminals to thrive and be able to feed their families. It's because I don't like criminals.

You're obsessed with colour you big friendly racist. We get it you are a racist. Be proud of it. :mrgreen:

Your obsessed with colour... all I want is that we are all equal. And so I agree with Hate that there is a lot of Hypocrisy

Lol pedalling that lie again. We could deport and we did deport criminals. We even strengethened our ability to deport.

Lets start with some facts. In the UK it's Tuesday.

Sponsored Links
Lol pedalling that lie again. We could deport and we did deport criminals. We even strengethened our ability to deport.

Lets start with some facts. In the UK it's Tuesday.

Well then that's where you failed to persuade me and others to vote against Brexit.... I've done it now I can't change it. I always thought you had sympathy for criminals.

Well then that's where you failed to persuade me and others to vote against Brexit.... I've done it now I can't change it. I always thought you had sympathy for criminals.

Lol. From the man who voted for the Tories who voted against minimum sentences for rapists.

As to sympathy for criminals - why was Bojo still friends with the known Insurance fraudster Darius Guppy?

A majority of people believe Black Lives Matter, the anti-racism movement that spread across the UK this summer, has increased racial tension, according to a poll.

I'm not alone then......

One man said on the radio that he thinks 80% of those living in Britain are Racist.... I'd go as far as saying 100% are...
That's brave of you to admit it.
Now what are you going to do about it

That's brave of you to admit it.
Now what are you going to do about it

More than 6,500 migrant workers from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka have died in Qatar since it won the right to host the World Cup 10 years ago.

We need to stop England competing in next year's world Cup.
The two comments are not remotely connected.
Are you even reading the responses before you thrash out another load of twaddle?

Sponsored Links
Back