I'm often asked what's my problem with BLM

Sponsored Links
Thank you... others don't seem to see how much I care....
All your posts are about how bad you think BLM is.

none of them seem to be about how this country progress to reduce racism

You don't like the Tory Party .... I don't like BLM... what's the difference....

I want to reduce racism I dislike people who are full of hatred... I think it's now we work together to ask the England team to show how much they want to reduce racism by boycotting Qatar

You may remember I have called on the England team boycotting Social media until these platforms require identity before you can use their forums etc etc. Most people who spout their hatred are idiots...... Idiots will be caught.

Sponsored Links
You may remember I have called on the England team boycotting Social media

yes, which means censoring the anti-racists so there voices are not heard.

try again.

how about a quiet, respectful, non violent show of belief?

Oh no, you don't like that.

yes, which means censoring the anti-racists so there voices are not heard.

And it gives racist camouflage to hide behind.. Bending the knee does nothing but lip service.... Have you noticed the rise in racism recently? Not as bad as the 80s but its rising....

Among people tolerant of racism, pointing out racism is considered worse than being racist.

"Priti Patel says fans have right to boo England team for ‘gesture politics’ of taking the knee"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/priti-patel-taking-knee-boo-england-b1865409.html

I totally agree with her..... How many premiership players played in the European Championships? I'd have a guess more didn't bend the Knee than did..... it's an empty gesture. Boycott Qatar and I'll support them.

Take the knee ?

don’t take the Knee?

Transam has decided that he does not give a stuff one way or the other tbh

ban any foot ball tournaments in the UK

any racist chanting at grounds in the premier ship fine the clubs
Make em play in empty stadiums
2nd offence relegate the club

simples

Pick an all black / ethnic England team :idea:

ban all non black and ethnic people from entering any foot ball ground

shut all pubs around foot ball stadiums in a 30 mile radius

all off licences and super markets around grounds would be prohibited from selling booze

any one caught with booze in there possession trying to enter the stadiums is arrested

Take the knee ?

don’t take the Knee?

Transam has decided that he does not give a stuff one way or the other tbh

ban any foot ball tournaments in the UK

any racist chanting at grounds in the premier ship fine the clubs
Make em play in empty stadiums
2nd offence relegate the club

simples

But the racism is more prevalent on social media... How can you fine a club for that..

But the racism is more prevalent on social media... How can you fine a club for that..

shut down regulate social media seek advice from China on the caper :idea:

all football clubs can close there social media accounts :idea:

I like to watch the football but ultimately if they shut the entire caper down it would not bother me tbh

what does it boil down to 20 blokes paid millions to get a bag of wind through two posts and cross bar :confused:

All be it I think we need to be trying to cure racism not aggravate it..... I don't think it can be cured but we can only but try...
We can.

But do we all?

Chelsea & City fans booing the Knee

https://www.rt.com/sport/525184-booing-take-a-knee-champions-league-final/

Well done Chelsea and City Fans....
You dont get it, doyou.

Football players and clubs have had their protest. Now it's time for football fans to have theirs...

Bring on the Euros
And in the Euros they did have theirs, didnt they.

They protested about the presence of foreigners by booing their national anthem. Keen on non-racist booing, arent they.

They protested on social media about the skin colour of the players who missed their penalites.

You just dont get it, do you.

Well done Chelsea and City Fans....

Sponsored Links
Back