I'm often asked what's my problem with BLM

ok so what was the BLM protests in the states about

er well Transam it was about black peoples being killed by white police men hence the term B L M

Black Lives Matter

it was not about black people killed by black people

or white people killed by other white people

or

white people killed by black peoples

shhh best keep quiet

Sponsored Links
If Bodd is having a conversation with himself, he must’ve got that from you.
Didnt take you long to go from sensible to bonkers, did it.

upload_2021-7-13_23-29-17.png

Have you noticed the rise in racism recently? Not as bad as the 80s but its rising....
And it is encouraged every time racist behaviour is rewarded with a "well done".

It is encouraged every time a racist post is given a "like".

It is encouraged every time someone tries to dismiss concerns about a murder by a policeman on the grounds that the victim was a criminal.

It is encouraged every time someone tries to distract from the issue of policemen killing black people by saying things like "what about black people killing other black people", or "what about all the white people killed".

What kind of person would want to encourage racism like that, I wonder?

Sponsored Links
And it is encouraged every time racist behaviour is rewarded with a "well done".

It is encouraged every time a racist post is given a "like".

It is encouraged every time someone tries to dismiss concerns about a murder by a policeman on the grounds that the victim was a criminal.

It is encouraged every time someone tries to distract from the issue of policemen killing black people by saying things like "what about black people killing other black people", or "what about all the white people killed".

What kind of person would want to encourage racism like that, I wonder?

Oh
well that’s cleared that up than
B L M only matters than hmmm take yer point ;);)

"Priti Patel says fans have right to boo England team for ‘gesture politics’ of taking the knee"
Leaving aside the fatuous bit about "gesture politics" she is correct - they do have that right, and I hope she remembers that as she tries to take away the rights of other groups to noisily protest against things that they dont like but she is in favour of.

But lets not forget that the fans also have the right to be condemned and marginalised by society for their behaviour, the right to be prosecuted if it is illegal, the right to be sacked if their employer deems that they bring the company into disrepute....

Leaving aside the fatuous bit about "gesture politics" she is correct - they do have that right, and I hope she remembers that as she tries to take away the rights of other groups to noisily protest against things that they dont like but she is in favour of.

But lets not forget that the fans also have the right to be condemned and marginalised by society for their behaviour, the right to be prosecuted if it is illegal, the right to be sacked if their employer deems that they bring the company into disrepute....

well yes and your point is that this is not occurring or ??? Not happening enough ???

penalty’s are not harsh enough ?

any racist chanting at grounds in the premier ship fine the clubs
Make em play in empty stadiums
2nd offence relegate the club

simples
Oh no - transam agrees with something I wrote.

Its true that they could do a lot more. Referees could be much more prepared to abandon matches if the crowd shows racism. If its the supporters of Dribblehampton United and not their opponents, their opponents are awarded the points. Dribblehampton could have their next x games cancelled, points going to their opponents. Dribblehampton could be made to play their next x games with no supporters present. Dribblehamptons sponsors could cut ties, remove funding, and sue for reputational damage. The broadcasters/authorities could deny Dribblehampton their share of TV revenues, and sue for repayment of those already made.

In short, clubs with racist supporters could be shut down.

What on earth will he do?

Oh no - transam agrees with something I wrote.

What on earth will he do?

er where did you say relegate the clubs

dont tell porkies

and I agree with pretty much nowt
You say

tbh I have yet to work out who you are hmmmm

but for now I will allow that you are not dazzler ??
Hence why u are not on ignore

In any event I don’t like you

well yes and your point is that this is not occurring or ??? Not happening enough ???

penalty’s are not harsh enough ?
I dont believe it is happening enough.

I dont believe that social media companies are doing anything like enough.

Penalties? We need to be mindful to balance the right of freedom of expression against criminal spreading of hate.

I wouldnt like it to be illegal for me to call you a tw@, and I wouldnt like it to be illegal for you to spout nonsense about me having had past lives.

But it can still be argued that clubs and sporting bodies should do more to define and enforce what they consider is acceptable on their premises just as it can that websites can do likewise (consistently and in the framework of formal rules) re their site.

er where did you say relegate the clubs

dont tell porkies

and I agree with pretty much nowt
You say
How sadly unreasoning.

No - I didnt have relegation in my list.

You said "Make em play in empty stadiums", I said "made to play their next x games with no supporters present".

You said "fine the clubs", I said to hit them with various other financial penalties.

You said "relegate the club", I said "In short, clubs with racist supporters could be shut down."

There was far more in what we both said that matched than didnt. But so petty are you that you had to write "I agree with pretty much nowt You say".

tbh I have yet to work out who you are hmmmm
Why are you so consumed by this?

What is there that you have to "work out"?

Why do I have to "be" somebody other than "Captain Nemesis"?

shut down regulate social media seek advice from China on the caper :idea:

all football clubs can close there social media accounts :idea:

I like to watch the football but ultimately if they shut the entire caper down it would not bother me tbh

what does it boil down to 20 blokes paid millions to get a bag of wind through two posts and cross bar :confused:

I'm with you 93%. I like football too ... to them it's all about money and fůck the rest

We can.

But do we all?

You dont get it, doyou.

And in the Euros they did have theirs, didnt they.

They protested about the presence of foreigners by booing their national anthem. Keen on non-racist booing, arent they.

They protested on social media about the skin colour of the players who missed their penalites.

You just dont get it, do you.

I'm against the gesture knee bending... it's done nothing......

Is that how many innocent good people have been murdered by police officers?

Blimey.

6500 have died building stadiums for their glorification........ you just don't get it do you.....

You understand gesture politics we can see that.

Sponsored Links
Back