I'm often asked what's my problem with BLM

Sponsored Links
I'm against the gesture knee bending... it's done nothing......
1f9ce.png

It got you all confused about what you believe.

6500 have died building stadiums for their glorification........ you just don't get it do you.....

You understand gesture politics we can see that.
That's shocking. That you should vastly inflate the figures to argue your cause for improved H&S on building sites.
How long has racism being going on?
How many slaves dies while being imprisoned in inhumane cramp conditions at sea. How many were simply thrown overboard for the slavers to avoid penalty? How many families continue to enjoy the wealth and privileges earned from slavery?
How many innocent black people were chased and lynched? How many black people's businesses were destroyed by fire and the people cruelly murdered?
How many black people are still being killed with impunity by police?
On other racially related issues, how many Jews were killed by the Nazis in WW2?

And Bodd wants to divert the attention away from that to his favourite injustice, of 34 industrial accidents cause by too little H&S.
Qatar World Cup: report reveals 34 stadium worker deaths in 6 years
https://www.business-humanrights.or...-reveals-34-stadium-worker-deaths-in-6-years/
Note carefully the source of the information.
I say "take the knee" in support of the fight against racism and racial injustice.
1f9ce.png

Sponsored Links
Whilst these footballers may take the knee for whatever reason, will they also refuse to play in Qatar should England go?
Will they refuse the big wages they get for it, the risk of being removed from the squad for not playing?

I'm against the gesture knee bending... it's done nothing......
It’s not gesture politics.

you’ve been taken in by right wing populism….same as Brexit.

you are too easily led.

It’s not gesture politics.

you’ve been taken in by right wing populism….same as Brexit.

you are too easily led.

I'm with you once they Boycot Qatar... then the knee bending means something...

Your a caring man so I expect you support on this....

Put your vote in

How sadly unreasoning.
Transam? Unreasoning?
How could you possibly think that?
I would agree that probably about 90% of his comments are about violence, death, destruction, chaos, genocide, humourising atrocities, etc.

One could easily assume that transam thrives on promoting hatred, division, chaos, violence, such are the numerous posts he makes expressing a yearning for such things.
All of which, of course, he excuses as mere trolling, trying to convince his parrots that he's not really like that, and they believe him. :rolleyes:
They ignore the fact that his posts have always been about promoting chaos, violence, destruction, genocide, and death.

But when he tells us about the wartime atrocities committed by his relatives, one begins to understand where his bigotry and world view emanates from.

Freedom of movement, justice, or reparations is just for the birds in transam's world.

You should read beyond the first line:
There have been 37 deaths among workers directly linked to construction of World Cup stadiums, of which 34 are classified as “non-work related” by the event’s organising committee.
From your source.​
So as 34 deaths were non-work related, that means there were 3 work related deaths in building the stadiums.
So you want to boycott the stadiums in protest at the 3 work related deaths, and you want BLM to switch their attention away from racist murders, discrimination, etc to protest about 3 industrial accidents.
Now don't get me wrong, 3 industrial accidents were probably preventable, and shouldn't have happened, and their families should be properly recompensed, and H&S should be improved.

Now in contrast, how many migrant workers have died in UK in 10 years, while there have been no massive construction projects going on?

There have been 6,750 deaths of south Asian migrants since Qatar was awarded the right to host the World Cup in 2010

Deaths
India 2,711

Nepal 1,641

Bangladesh 1,018

Pakistan 824

Sri Lanka 557

From the Guardian

Whilst these footballers may take the knee for whatever reason, will they also refuse to play in Qatar should England go?
Will they refuse the big wages they get for it, the risk of being removed from the squad for not playing?
Should they refuse to play in UK because of the unacceptable levels of racism in UK football?

You should read beyond the first line:
There have been 37 deaths among workers directly linked to construction of World Cup stadiums, of which 34 are classified as “non-work related” by the event’s organising committee.
From your source.​
So as 34 deaths were non-work related, that means there were 3 work related deaths in building the stadiums.
So you want to boycott the stadiums in protest at the 3 work related deaths, and you want BLM to switch their attention away from racist murders, discrimination, etc to protest about 3 industrial accidents.
Now don't get me wrong, 3 industrial accidents were probably preventable, and shouldn't have happened, and their families should be properly recompensed, and H&S should be improved.

Now in contrast, how many migrant workers have died in UK in 10 years, while there have been no massive construction projects going on?

You need to open you eyes up

Sponsored Links
Back