I'm often asked what's my problem with BLM

Sponsored Links
BLM.

is people objecting to the killing of blacks

Sponsored Links
We are not on about the killing of blacks, although many people, black and white, don't deserve to be killed.

I just done get why they focus on the killing of a criminal over the deaths of thousands of innocent good people..... black of white...

poor hatejob applies his own hatred and anger to distort and falsify the BLM movement.

Poor, hateful fellow.

Spewing forth angry lies.

poor hatejob applies his own hatred and anger to distort and falsify the BLM movement.

Poor, hateful fellow.

Spewing forth angry lies.

I'm sorry John I don't see anything that hate job has said that is a lie...

im-proud-to-be-black-said-the-black-man-im-3030970.png

Rubbish fake victimhood mentality of losers.

Be proud to be white.

apart from applying his false attribution to the BLM movement.

BLM as I see are a movement that appose white on black killing more so of police killing black people... shouldn't BLM UK focus more on the amount of Black people killed in this country?

Indeed, it is disappointing how little the people actually affected by racism care, and how all the minorities are causing themselves more trouble when all they have to do is exactly as you tell them. :(

In their little brexit minds it's a zero sum game. If someone promotes something it must be at the expense of something else. This is how they get the RWR to continually vote against their best interests as its always sold they are losing out.

BLM as I see are a movement that appose white on black killing more so of police killing black people... shouldn't BLM UK focus more on the amount of Black people killed in this country?

You're obsessed with colour you big friendly racist. We get it you are a racist. Be proud of it. :mrgreen:

What is it that makes you proud to be white?

I just happen to be white. Neither proud or ashamed...

It was in response to hatejobs who creates this fake victimhood mentality that he can't be proud to be who he is because of a false attribution of racism. His mind is so warped and deranged with rage he is limiting himself.

Sponsored Links
Back