IP Addresses thread - strangely turns to a God thread!

Nothing wrong with what he said. But Einstein has consistency on his side. But remember 90. Einstein didn't believe in God, Jesus or the Bible.
Indeed he would say that that would be naive.

By the way. Mikeyboy... The ten commandments were old testament too. Can we ignore them as well?

So you are not an atheist then? Are you, like me and Einstein, agnostic?

Sponsored Links
Nope. Einstein nailed it and I've yet to hear anyone that disagrees with what he said, so I guess none of you are atheists if you stop to think about it.

Sponsored Links
What are you then? :confused:

Wouldn't you like to know.

Yes. I'm asking you a straight question. Why can't you answer it? :confused:

Annoying isn't it when a straight question is asked and the answer avoided. How many times has this been done on this thread? How many times have you avoided direct questions to your stupid statements in other parts of the forum?

Funny how mike didn't want to get into the long saga of his cat and now the mangey thing is all he bangs on about.

What are you then? :confused:

Wouldn't you like to know.

Yes. I'm asking you a straight question. Why can't you answer it? :confused:

Annoying isn't it when a straight question is asked and the answer avoided. How many times has this been done on this thread? How many times have you avoided direct questions to your stupid statements in other parts of the forum?

Funny how mike didn't want to get into the long saga of his cat and now the mangey thing is all he bangs on about.

In other words you cannot answer so I win - and you lose. But that's always the way it is isn't it Dan. Joe-90 ALWAYS kicks your sorry ass.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:rolleyes: yes dear, if that makes you happy, and leaves less work for the nurse, then whatever floats your boat.

Think it is safe to say religionists have suffered on this one.

:rolleyes: yes dear, if that makes you happy, and leaves less work for the nurse, then whatever floats your boat.

Think it is safe to say religionists have suffered on this one.

No Dan. You have suffered as you are incapable of answering my question. It reminds me of the plumbing forum. I'll be back to kick your ass in there too. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back