Is this racist?

Sponsored Links
No it's not, and there are dozens of legal precedents.

And maybe a privacy law.
I dont suppose the person expected their advert to be put on the internet to be criticised and showing mobile numbers.

And maybe a privacy law.
I dont suppose the person expected their advert to be put on the internet to be criticised and showing mobile numbers.
It’s an advertisement. Shouldn’t put it in a shop window if he doesn’t want people to see it. Can it not be criticised by passers by if it’s in a shop window then?

Sponsored Links
Saw this in a shop window on my way home today. Is this racism? What would happen if someone put an advert in saying 'English only'?
View attachment 178317
Errr, yeah, blatantly racist all day long!!! Just like "No blacks, no Irish, no dogs." Just a gentle reminder of this thing called the "Equality Act 2010". Anyway, I have just joined this forum cos I need some advice for my boiler which is a Worcester Bosch Greenstar Junior 24i - pressure is between 1 and 2 ( I recently repressured it) and the heating is working fine but I have no hot water. I have switched boiler on and off several times and reset several times too but still no hot water. Boiler is firing up though. Soz if this is not the right page but I am new to this - any help or redirection to the right page greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

I was in a meeting once and made a joke about a fat woman. A fat woman piped up telling me I was being fattist. I said "Excuse me luv, but if you look in the mirror I think you’ll see that you’re the fattest in the room".

I take it that Lady's night is a fairly recent thing.
"UK law has moved in an emancipatory direction in terms of how it controls how women spend their money. Before 1982 women trying to spend their money in English pubs could legally be refused service,"
That sentence was taken from this
https://first100years.org.uk/women-their-money-and-the-law/

One Thursday night I went out to Lady's night at my local.... It said on the Door in plane English........ NO DOGS......
I don't think the Bitches could read... It was packed

Sponsored Links
Back