Is this racist?

There are no privacy laws preventing a person from photographing and publishing an advert. There are of course copyright issues.
A person cannot discriminate in a property let for protected characteristics. A person cannot also publish a racist advert.

Sponsored Links
There are no privacy laws preventing a person from photographing and publishing an advert. There are of course copyright issues.
A person cannot discriminate in a property let for protected characteristics. A person cannot also publish a racist advert.

Apparently landlords in London have been offering rooms in exchange for sex.
I have a feeling such landlords might be choosy on 'characteristics'.

profession is not protected.
That could answer the question of 'professional' in the advert. On my daily walk from the station to my workshop down Green Street in what must be a 98% Muslim area of London, the pavements, street light poles, shop windows, telephone boxes are absolutely littered with hundreds if not thousands of 'massage' cards. They can't be for the 2% non-Muslims can they?

Sponsored Links
That could answer the question of 'professional' in the advert. On my daily walk from the station to my workshop down Green Street in what must be a 98% Muslim area of London, the pavements, street light poles, shop windows, telephone boxes are absolutely littered with hundreds if not thousands of 'massage' cards. They can't be for the 2% non-Muslims can they?
There are other reasons why you wouldn’t rent a few rooms out to hookers. Irrelevant of the payment terms.

Back