Khant's new idea to aid skint TFL

Sponsored Links
The Khant. I had to get rid of one of my cars because of him. Looks like I'm going to have to get rid of another one if he gets his wish to expand the ULEZ.

He's giving the tube workers an 8.4% pay rise

No, not the mayor.

It says

"Transport for London (TfL) today confirmed the increase following the publication of February's Retail Price Index (RPI) figure of 8.2%.

TfL is locked into a four-year deal with unions which guarantees workers an annual pay hike of RPI+0.2%."

Sponsored Links
As a Northerner I have little experience of Sadiq Khan, what has he done that merits verbal insults?
He has bankrupted TFL, cut police while creating non jobs in city hall. As Mayor, he overseas all expenditure, including furloughing TFL staff at 100% pay. Crime has increased under his tenure, he is a f**ki*g liability.

As a Northerner I have little experience of Sadiq Khan, what has he done that merits verbal insults?

He is not white, neither does he claim to be a Christian.

Observe which people are prejudiced against him.

Hence the 24/7 armed police protection and armoured range rover.

So easy to see why people mispell his name.

I'm no fan of this Clown Khan and there are only a few things that I despise more politicians

He's extended the ULEZ to the North and South circular roads forcing anyone with a pre-2017 diesel car to sell them or pay £12.50 a day. He plans to extend it out even further.

His religion and skin colour has nothing to do with the fact he’s a complete tw@t.

Sponsored Links
Back