Khant's new idea to aid skint TFL

Sponsored Links
I wonder if hateful Nojob can remember Conservative Home Secretary Theresa May cutting police numbers.

The Khant. I had to get rid of one of my cars because of him. Looks like I'm going to have to get rid of another one if he gets his wish to expand the ULEZ.
The Conservatives forced Sadic Khan raise / expand congestion charge or they wouldn’t give him funding for TfL which would’ve caused it to go virtually bankrupt.

the recent expansion of ULEZ was supported by the Conservative govt.

but hey let’s blame Sadie Khan

Sponsored Links
He has bankrupted TFL, cut police while creating non jobs in city hall. As Mayor, he overseas all expenditure, including furloughing TFL staff at 100% pay. Crime has increased under his tenure, he is a f**ki*g liability.
What complete and utter bolox

Sadiq Khan did not bankrupt TfL
how is the rise crime due to Sadiq Khan

Boris Johnson is a f**ki*g liability

Do you think that’s why the right wing newspapers give ‘certain folk’ a hard time?

dunno un like you I don’t read or buy right wing newspapers

You obviously do
So I will take your word for it

He's extended the ULEZ to the North and South circular roads forcing anyone with a pre-2017 diesel car to sell them or pay £12.50 a day. He plans to extend it out even further.
What is the alternative?

What complete and utter bolox

Sadiq Khan did not bankrupt TfL
how is the rise crime due to Sadiq Khan
Ignoring the Boris comment for a serious question.

If it wasn't Sadiq Khan, who was it that fixed the tube fare prices at a time when costs were going up?

Its all very well saying that the government refused to provide more funding for TFL, but who is it refusing to reduce the tube costs by introducing driverless trains? Why should the rest of the country subsidise TFL?

People managed without cars years ago, fact!
I recall on our road there were only two or three cars inc my dads car.
The public transport was not as extensive as now and everyone started work around the same time
and these days many WFH and/or flexi starting/finish times

Stop belating about can't afford a newer car, use public transport or get on your bike.

Re those that are disabled, there were disabled people in the 60/70's etc adn
these days there is good help via money for those that have reduced mobilty
and I'm not talking those that ar FT wheelchair users.

Re people wanting to see their family etc, in the old days no net or wats app.

Get a grip cut emissions and make it a safer environment for our grandchildren and all.

Re cars -you can get cars registered in late 2015 diesel that are compliant and petrol cars car be much older - just
do the checks online - petrol cars can be much much older so get a more modern car one about 12 years old that does better mpg etc.

I've seen cars on the road that are 12/15 years old and look like new EG Fiesta looks almost the same as the newer ones

Thansk

Sponsored Links
Back