Kippers

Sponsored Links
No.

Were they in a sealed plastic bag and kept in the fridge; or wrapped in paper from the fishmonger's and kept in the fridge?

My simple response is this: If you thought death would result, why eat them?? :LOL:

I believe he's been very depressed recently at the thought of not sharing the bath with a sweaty Cart Tart from Brit Airways :LOL:

It may have been a cry for help.

Sponsored Links
They were in a sealed packet and kept in the fridge.

My simple response is this: If you thought death would result, why eat them?? :LOL:

I like to live dangerously

I believe he's been very depressed recently at the thought of not sharing the bath with a sweaty Cart Tart from Brit Airways :LOL:

It may have been a cry for help.

Cant believe you know me so well.
The kippers thing must have been to relieve my frustration.

Who needs a shrink with you lot around :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Slugbabydotcom said:
The kippers thing must have been to relieve my frustration.

I believe some kind of DIY activity may help. I'm no expert, but visit the Vasectomy thread for further advice.

i thought it was just the newbies that did things and then asked for advice, oh well Im sure you'll be fine.

Er... kippers are smoked. Smoking is one of the oldest methods known to mankind of preserving food.

Were they nice?

RigidRaider said:
Er... kippers are smoked. Smoking is one of the oldest methods known to mankind of preserving food.

Were they nice?
are you kidding? I can never keep one alight long enough for a drag.

I think modern brown kippers (supermarket ones in plastic bags) are dipped in smoke-flavoured water and sprayed with BFK.

A proper fishmonger one may really be smoked.

E154

RigidRaider said:

Were they nice?

Yes they tasted gr8 but I wasnt too sure about the smell. 58p from Asda

Well I woke up this afternoon and I am not dead or even ill.

I might just have the other packet in a day or two

Slugbabydotcom
I might just have the other packet in a day or two

lol you like to take your chances dont you sunshine ,lol

Sponsored Links
Back