Labour to bring an end to PFI

Doggit is only pretending to be in favour of the PFI shambles.

It's because some of the people wanting to reform it are Labour.

Sponsored Links
[QUOTE="Notch7, post: 3995535, member: 249043"I dont think she was very well at time.

Sorry Notch, you've never struck me as gullible yet - no offence meant. I think it was given out that she was having a diabetc episode, but if you listen to the interview, it was only the figures that she had trouble with, and having put her foor in it, she couldn't extricate herself; the rest of the interview went fine.[/QUOTE]

I was being politely sarcastic :) (and it was such a car crash, I did feel sorry for her).

It's because some of the people wanting to reform it are Labour.

You will discover that when politicians tell untruths or lies some on here will argue that as Politicians its what you expect and you shouldn't be so gullible in believing what they say. But when another politician not of their liking does the same thing then they will vilify and ridicule that politician.

The sad fact is that this reaction is exactly what keeps poor politicians in power.

Sponsored Links
You will discover that when politicians tell untruths or lies some on here will argue that as Politicians its what you expect and you shouldn't be so gullible in believing what they say. But when another politician not of their liking does the same thing then they will vilify and ridicule that politician.

The sad fact is that this reaction is exactly what keeps poor politicians in power.

Best not to believe any politicians anyway they are all self serving hypocrites at the end of the day.
Whoever is in power it'll be the same old sh1t for us minions.

Now what makes you think that John. I've been against the scandal of the PFI deals since Gordon Brown first used them to hide the cost of new hospitals off the books. He must have been desperate to do them (or inept) because they screwed him left right and centre.

As to Mcdonnell suggesting he'll sort them out by taking them back in house, I would love that to be done, as long as it can be done at a sensible cost, but I think it's hypocritical of Labout to appear the saviours of a situation they helped create.

All those companies already pay tax in the UK.
How much extra do you expect them to pay in order to fund comrade corbyns spending spree?

I know you'll have trouble with this because you hate foreigners.

It will only work if countries work together in co-operation. Another concept you'll find difficult.

FairTaxation.jpg

For once john, you and I are in complete agreement.

Savour this moment, it won't last long.

Sponsored Links
Back