Labour to bring an end to PFI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Irrespective of politics this is a good policy to bring in costly PFI deals under the government. This will save billions.

The only ones protesting will be the finance companies who have gotten rich of these ridiculous deals.

I wish the Tories can mimic this pledge. It makes so much sense.

Sponsored Links
Biggest load of bullocks since Corbyn's last deceptive plan.

How can he hope to buy off a contract without compensating the other party for the loss in profit and income they would otherwise get if the contract ran it's course?

WhereTF is the money going to come from and how will it actually benefit anyone?

Slightly off topic but I have to say I saw John McDonnell being quizzed the other morning and really took a liking to him. He told the truth about some stuff and when pressed told some more. I liked that. Presscott was on earlier today and was as greasy as a slippery eel dipped in grease. If labour could bin the Prezzer types and bring in say Chucky Ummana in place of retarded Abbott they could really nail it. I thought Corbyn was a loon a year or so ago but have changed my mind on that. I'll duck now :oops:

This is typical of Corbyn's lies, in that he bands these things about .... more jobs, more money, more rainbows, more this more that, and the thick people think it's brilliant.

But when it comes to being able to deliver.......

Sponsored Links
This is typical of Corbyn's lies, in that he bands these things about .... more jobs, more money, more rainbows, more this more that, and the thick people think it's brilliant.

But when it comes to being able to deliver.......
Yeah, but people are fed up with U-turn Theresa and the coalition of chaos. A change of bulls hit is inevitable.

Most are still trying to work out why they voted for Brexit

Not really.
Most voted leave because of the foreign dross entering this country.
Your beloved merkel has just had a drubbing in the elections. Same issue.
She received 32% of the vote and is declared a winner.
TM receives 43% of the vote and is declared a loser.
LWR. As thick as schitt.

I thought Corbyn was a loon a year or so ago but have changed my mind on that. I'll duck now :oops:

A year ago, the only material you saw in the media about Corbyn was the anti-Corbyn campaign.

For a brief period prior to the General Election, the main UK TV channels (but not the Murdoch Media) were obliged to give him and his party equal airtime.

It's stunning what an effect it had when the smears were challenged on-air.

We soon went back to normal with the now-discredited Virgin Train video edited to give a false impression of train overcrowding. Who would have thought that a multi-billion train company, terrified of losing its franchise if rail was renationalised, might have had an axe to grind? Not the red-tops and their readers, certainly.

The Murdoch crew on Sky "News" didn't even prepare by checking their own story

what an arse.

She received 32% of the vote and is declared a winner.
It was about par. Incredible that a female leader is entering her fourth term. Remarkable. Most powerful woman in politics.

TM receives 43% of the vote and is declared a loser.
Shocking result considering the insurmountable position the Tory ****s were in prior to the election. Unbelievable loss. Dreary bint.

Not really.
Most voted leave because of the foreign dross entering this country.
Yep. That's the line (immigration) they are having to resort to now. All the others that were trumpeted, turned out to be bulls hit.

turned out to be bulls hit.

Really?
Nothing is proven yet apart from project fear never ending and remoaners becoming more and more embittered and zealous and more adept at how they spout their propaganda..

Really?
Nothing is proven yet apart from project fear never ending and remoaners becoming more and more embittered and zealous and more adept at how they spout their propaganda..
And TM doing U turns, No deal is better than a bad deal, but please, please, pretty please, give us a deal, we will pay. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Irrespective of politics this is a good policy to bring in costly PFI deals under the government. This will save billions.

The only ones protesting will be the finance companies who have gotten rich of these ridiculous deals.

I wish the Tories can mimic this pledge. It makes so much sense.

You like to make derisive posts like this and then sit back and watch as people goad each other into dispute don't you himmagin.

The dedication you have to this role on here would make anyone think you are paid to do it ;)

Sponsored Links
Back