Labour to bring an end to PFI

Roger tells us that the thickos vote Brexit because they don't like foreigners

James Dyson voted leave. Lord Bamford voted leave.
Are they left wing retarded thickos like you?
Hardly.
Entrepreneurs with vision. Something you'll never achieve.

Sponsored Links
You like to make derisive posts like this and then sit back and watch as people goad each other into dispute don't you himmagin.

The dedication you have to this role on here would make anyone think you are paid to do it ;)
Maybe she/he is.I would guess it is the busiest forum.
But then **** end could also be the stool pigeon. He makes enough dopey comments.

Biggest load of bullocks since Corbyn's last deceptive plan.

How can he hope to buy off a contract without compensating the other party for the loss in profit and income they would otherwise get if the contract ran it's course?

WhereTF is the money going to come from and how will it actually benefit anyone?

So you would rather have the government tied into contracts which cost x10 build costs. The companies involved have already made a pretty penny on this.

Sponsored Links
This is typical of Corbyn's lies, in that he bands these things about .... more jobs, more money, more rainbows, more this more that, and the thick people think it's brilliant.

But when it comes to being able to deliver.......

Austerity has been brilliant.

You like to make derisive posts like this and then sit back and watch as people goad each other into dispute don't you himmagin.

The dedication you have to this role on here would make anyone think you are paid to do it ;)

So you have nothing to add? I thought you were all about a government that used its money well and wasn't wasting it.

Irrespective of Brexit and anything else, what really got my back up about Labour's last manifesto was just how blatantly utopian it was with promises for all the good things in life and all the things that everyone wants .... jobs, money, services the whole lot.

And people were thinking it was brilliant.

But in the real world none of it could possibly be delivered.

I struggled with which I hated the most ... Corbyn for the blatant lies and attempt for power at any cost, or the fools that actually believed that crap and thought that it was actually possible.

Irrespective of Brexit and anything else, what really got my back up about Labour's last manifesto was just how blatantly utopian it was with promises for all the good things in life and all the things that everyone wants .... jobs, money, services the whole lot.

And people were thinking it was brilliant.

I struggled with which I hated the most ... Corbyn for the blatant lies and attempt for power at any cost, or the fools that actually believed that crap and that it was actually possible.

In the real world where people live in low wage jobs with less security paying through the nose for rents and cuts everywhere.

Something is broken and you simply want more of the broken system.

Only thing being delivered now is less of everything and people paying more.

Again - this one policy will be great for the government finances -why do you hate it so much?

In the real world where people live in low wage jobs with less security paying through the nose for rents and cuts everywhere.

Something is broken and you simply want more of the broken system.

Maybe so.

But if it was possible to have more firemen, more nurses, more police, more ship builders, more doctors, more teachers, more soldiers, more hospitals, less queues, more factories more high paid jobs, everyone on higher wages, more free education, all student debt wiped away, no need for arms, no need to sell arms, and everything else nice and fluffy ..... then I strongly suspect that someone would have worked it out already.

So Corbyn was promising a lie.

No other party promised such lies and impossible dreams.

Maybe so.

But if it was possible to have more firemen, more nurses, more police, more ship builders, more doctors, more teachers, more soldiers, more hospitals, less queues, more factories more high paid jobs, everyone on higher wages, more free education, all student debt wiped away, no need for arms, no need to sell arms, and everything else nice and fluffy ..... then I strongly suspect that someone would have worked it out already.

So Corbyn was promising a lie.

No other party promised such lies and impossible dreams.

No because you need to read about how neo liberal economics has taken hold in the policies of countries.

The logic because it has not been done is because it cannot be done - well why do anything? Why progress - we didnt have commercial electric cars 20 years ago so no point developing them.

Thats such a reductive bit of logic.

No because you need to read about how neo liberal economics has taken hold in the policies of countries.

The logic because it has not been done is because it cannot be done - well why do anything? Why progress - we didnt have commercial electric cars 20 years ago so no point developing them.

Thats such a reductive bit of logic.

Where would the billions come from then for all these jobs and services?

Bearing in mind we are already billions in debt

Where would the billions come from then for all these jobs and services?

What you mean is:

"If we allow billionaires and multinationals to be tax dodgers, where would the billions come from then for all these jobs and services?"

The answer is in the question.

Why do you think notorious tax-dodging billionaire Richard Branson has moved himself and almost all his companies - even the one that sucks the cream off the NHS - to the British Virgin Islands?

Are you surprised that the boss of the Daily Mail, and his company, pay no tax?

Google, Amazon, Apple and IBM make billions operating in the UK. Don't you think they should pay tax on it?

I pay tax.

Don't you?

Sponsored Links
Back