More Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of terrorist attacks in the UK have been carried out by those with Irish ancestry...

Are they heavy users of skunk?

No.

guiness.jpg

Sponsored Links
It seems the perpetrator, the male victim and one of the guys who tackled him were all attendees at a conference regarding rehabilitation of offenders at Fishmongers Hall

Sponsored Links
Well, the perp certainly won't be re-offending so I think we can say the conference was a success.
But there are certainly two people who aren't now around and who can't share that 'success'...

How about you put your brain cell into gear before typing!

But there are certainly two people who aren't now around and who can't share that 'success'...

How about you put your brain cell into gear before typing!

It sounds as if your preferred outcome would be that he were freed to carry on killing more innocent people, potentially hundreds of innocent people.

It sounds as if your preferred outcome would be that he were freed to carry on killing more innocent people, potentially hundreds of innocent people.
Ah, you've obviously studied at the 'school of mottie'...

Make a stupid statement, and then make an even more stupid statement having not read the previous topic on this subject :LOL:

Ah, you've obviously studied at the 'school of mottie'...

Make a stupid statement, and then make an even more stupid statement having not read the previous topic on this subject :LOL:
So what's your thoughts on these people ellal that we don't feel comfortable with in our country yet we are called xenophobic when we don't like them.

Did you see his interview:

He said "all the community knows me" - (is that people like him or actual UK/white european)

'like these labels they're putting on us like terrorist'

'dis n dat , I ain't no terrorist."

Oops. Sorry but there's many in these areas that make it clear their allegiance and it's not to UK or native UK people. This guy was born and bred in UK but doesn't make him a british native imho. Do you think people were perhaps justified in labelling him as a threat, and weren't just being racist?

Last edited:
saying they were all at the course is correct, but he wasn't there as an ex offender is what I am saying.There was a knife awareness course a few weeks ago where someone got stabbed, do they not have any security at these gatherings of violent types ?
I would hope so, theres security at job centres now

Should the police be carrying weapons? Is carrying weapons not offensive?
Why kill the man when it would have been possible to disable him?
Would it not have been possible to hold talks with the people who support or carry out attacks?
The murdering was political.

At least that has been said by certain politicians and others in the past.

Should the police be carrying weapons? Is carrying weapons not offensive?

Yes, and yes but necessary.

Why kill the man when it would have been possible to disable him?

He was wearing a bomb (turned out not to be real but nobody could have known that) if they have their thumb on a trigger switch, the shooting needs to be a double tap to the head, wounding him enables him to detonate the bomb still.

Would it not have been possible to hold talks with the people who support or carry out attacks?

No.

Was it?, tell us more.

Yes, and yes but necessary.

He was wearing a bomb (turned out not to be real but nobody could have known that) if they have their thumb on a trigger switch, the shooting needs to be a double tap to the head, wounding him enables him to detonate the bomb still.

No.

Was it?, tell us more.
I had to read his post twice, I think he is quoting some snowflakes, not his opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back