More Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You of course try and equate recent events with his historic questioning of a shoot to kill policy of unarmed people in N.I. in order to try and justify your political prejudice!

steptoe has never ever been bothered about the IRA's shoot to kill policy. In fact he gave support to it.
And he has never ever met with the victims of ira atrocities to express his condolences and sympathy.
In many cases when a british soldier was shot dead by the ira, (shot in the back usually) republican sympathisers drinking in the pubs would jump with joy when they heard the news. steptoe would be jumping for joy along with them.

When the hardened terrorist bin laden was killed, steptoe was deeply disappointed and said it was a tragedy.
steptoe would much rather have seen bin laden survive in order to pursue his career of killing americans and innocent people.

Last edited:
"London Bridge: Jeremy Corbyn says police had 'no other choice' but to shoot terror attacker Usman Khan"

Such a shame when the facts show up your ignorance :rolleyes:

Corbyn, to the best of my knowledge and recollection, never once said the police or army had “no other choice” when occasionally an IRA terrorist was shot dead.
Different laws seem to apply in Corbyn’s world.

Sponsored Links
There is a useful article about the legal facts concerned in the London Bridge attack on
https://thesecretbarrister.com/
which corrects misleading stories to be found in the press.

The author also criticises some lies spread by Prime Minister Buffoon Johnson, which will be no surprise to anyone.

Buffoon has copied some of the content and passed it off as his own work (but not, it seems, mention of his lies).

This will also be no surprise, though on this occasion the subject is more serious than his "bent bananas" nonsense.

Its a good source for everyone to understand his background. I suspect things will change now. Whether we go back to indeterminate sentences remains to be seen. Clearly this was a person who had not rehabilitated and there should be ways to keep those dangerous criminals locked up, without significant new (or old) laws.

steptoe has never ever been bothered about the IRA's shoot to kill policy. In fact he gave support to it.
And he has never ever met with the victims of ira atrocities to express his condolences and sympathy.
In many cases when a british soldier was shot dead by the ira, (shot in the back usually) republican sympathisers drinking in the pubs would jump with joy when they heard the news. steptoe would be jumping for joy along with them.

When the hardened terrorist bin laden was killed, steptoe was deeply disappointed and said it was a tragedy.
steptoe would much rather have seen bin laden survive in order to pursue his career of killing americans and innocent people.
Do you smoke doobie?!

There is a useful article about the legal facts concerned in the London Bridge attack on

The author also criticises some lies spread by Prime Minister Buffoon Johnson, which will be no surprise to anyone.

Buffoon has copied some of the content and passed it off as his own work (but not, it seems, mention of his lies).

This will also be no surprise, though on this occasion the subject is more serious than his "bent bananas" nonsense.
Good post mate, tis a pity that the maniac who killed those innocent people on London Bridge didn't have the benefit of the secret/Barristers legal opinion on whether the victims of this murdering **** were actual victims.

How should our Prime Minister and other senor politicians respond when the public demands to know why a convicted terrorist only served half his sentence and went on to commit murder?

Maybe you would be happy with the response "Sorry but due to the impending election I am unable to address your concerns in case some snowflake may take offense that my response will be considered as point scoring" :evil:

Best you check before you spout :LOL:

Oh, and it's also been out there since the 2017 election that Corbyn "supported police doing what they needed to do to save lives " regarding terrorist incidents...

You of course try and equate recent events with his historic questioning of a shoot to kill policy of unarmed people in N.I. in order to try and justify your political prejudice!

That too shows your ignorance!
The only shoot to kill policy of unarmed people in N.I. that I am aware of was carried out by the IRA.
Dork is also famous for an incident that once occurred at Rome's Ciampino airport. Dork & his family were waiting for a lift home to Blighty when he happened to notice a firearm carrying member of one of Italy's 3x police forces swinging his dirty gun nonchalantly like it was a fashion accessory.

Dork took great exception to this because this is NOT how a firearm should be carried in a building that is mainly concrete.

Dork went up to the fashion ****** & remonstrated with him about his nonchalent swinging of his firearm in such an environment.

It took Dorks foreign office approx 6hrs to convince Italy's home office that Dork isn't a madman & he actually might know what he's on about.

Dork also spent a lot of time in Hereford, as an assistant to the bloke who taught 22nd SAS how to hit a target from the hip, how to hit it first time & every time.
I saw that film as well

Last edited:
Corbyn actually said he would have preferred that bin laden was put on trial because his killing would create bigger problems...

And lo and behold he was right...

A shame that your brain cell can't understand the facts and continually spews out bovine excrement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back