Muslims Like Us

Yes. Absolutely it works.
I'll be sworn in as a juror some time next year and I'll be honest and truthful.
I haven't told any lies on this forum btw. Just made a few mistakes that the enemies like to pounce on.

//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/is-islam-a-religion-of-peace.468305/page-35#post-3751572
upload_2016-12-19_14-37-24.png

Sponsored Links
Ah I knew that one would be coming along shortly. Mine enemies are closing in for the kill.

Sponsored Links
Yes. Absolutely it works.
I'll be sworn in as a juror some time next year and I'll be honest and truthful.
I haven't told any lies on this forum btw. Just made a few mistakes that the enemies like to pounce on.

Don't worry Rodge. Lies are what the forum's self-appointed 'moral consciences' call uncomfortable truths. When they start doubting other posters' truthfulness or intelligence, it's a sure sign they have no credible argument.

I didn't.
Its just some text mine enemies have taken out of context.
That flag your exhibiting. What banana republic does it represent?
Come on Rog, it's written by your own hand. You said you lied. Takes a big person to admit they are wrong....!

Lies are what the forum's self-appointed 'moral consciences' call uncomfortable truths
No, lies are what the RWR regularly revert to using to bolster their argument whilst also relying on dodgy extreme right wing web sites for their (so called) 'facts'.(y)

well Transam never tells a porkie pie :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

any way i prefer the term "economical with the actual alatere"

:)

No, lies are what the RWR regularly revert to using to bolster their argument whilst also relying on dodgy extreme right wing web sites for their (so called) 'facts'.(y)

Remember children, as previously stated. If you disagree with John D or Noseall you are lying. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Remember children, as previously stated. If you disagree with John D or Noseall you are lying. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Gosh Mitch, it is tiresome isn't it. So much so that you had to make your point - twice. In quick succession. You wouldn't know a boring **** if you looked him in the face. Try it next time you are alone.

Good stuff keep it coming.(y)

Bloomin' heck. You guys sure like to diss eachother eh? It's like reading those YouTube comments lol.

Yep, the BBC, Reuters, CNN, Fox, ITV, etc are probably lying to us about the events in Berlin last night. Probably just a minor traffic accident, blown up out of all proportion.

Many mainstream media networks recently ran a story about Oxford university insisting that people use 'gender neutral' pronouns.

Except it never happened. It was made up. Not one of them bothered to actually phone the uni to ask. They just cut-and-paste all their stories from social media these days. So much for 'fake news'.

Sponsored Links
Back