No confidence vote against TM as party leader

Pejorative term, used by those who can't / won't do it themselves, but like to snipe / scoff from the sidelines.
buffoon, gove and rice-pudd do nothing but carp from behind the goal.

how do they usually refer to themselves?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I have children, family and friends that I care about. I'd like to see the UK prosper and not be part of some Tory bickering power struggle at a time when the UK needs sensible politics.

Over to you.....

I also have children, family and friends that I care about. I'd like to see the UK prosper and not be part of some Tory or Labour bickering power struggle at a time when the UK needs sensible politics.

You took the words straight out of my mouth

Elected?

"Number of ministers in the House of Lords
In Theresa May’s June 2017 administration, there was just one Cabinet Minister in the House of Lords (the Leader of the House of Lords).

25 out of the total 118 (21%) ministers in government were in the House of Lords.

This compares to 23% at the start of the 2015 Cameron administration and 20% at the start of the 2010 Coalition Government."

Funny, I dont remember JohnD complaining when the house of Lords , guaranteeing that MPs will have a vote on remaining in the European Economic Area – effectively a vote on the single market.

silly notch pretends he can't tell the difference between a complaint, and information being offered to someone who lacks it.

silly notch pretends he can't tell the difference between a complaint, and information being offered to someone who lacks it.

You werent offering information.

Just mounting your hobby horse.

Surprised you didnt mention tax havens

How about some daily mail headlines -ironic that somebody who purports to hate the Mail, spends his time quoting from it

Sponsored Links
Back