No confidence vote against TM as party leader

Sponsored Links
Bodd's inference was abundantly clear that the EU are an "unelected lot" and that a government should consist solely of elected representatives.

John quite rightly countered that silly suggestion that any governing organisation is purely elected.

Thus the "suggestion" was an inferred suggestion.

I was talking about the unelected lot and not the elected lot

Sponsored Links
The EU lot who's unelected. who do you think I meant
It's not clear who you meant, given that not all of the "EU lot" is unelected.

Will you please list which parts of the EU you object to because they weren't elected, and alongside each show the closest equivalent UK part and whether it is elected here.

You must surely be able to do that.

Amended for you : If ref3 happened and we stay in...would you be chomping at the bit for ref4????.

Some people seem to forget that we had an initial referendum (ref1), and that eurosceptics ever since have been 'chomping at the bit' to get that vote overturned...:rolleyes:
Amended for you lal,,you seem to forget,TM also called a general election,in which the remoaners had a chance to vote down Brexit,and did not,now you want Another Go!!!!!

I also have children, family and friends that I care about. I'd like to see the UK prosper and not be part of some Tory or Labour bickering power struggle at a time when the UK needs sensible politics
Then why in Gods name did you vote to leave the EU? Are you nuts?

You really don't know why you dislike the EU, do you.
Apart from Germany in control.open borders,40 years of losing control of our laws,,move from common mkt to EU,,heading toward european armed forces,a few for you to chew on,,AGAIN

Apart from Germany in control.open borders,40 years of losing control of our laws,,move from common mkt to EU,,heading toward european armed forces,a few for you to chew on,,AGAIN
I meant stuff that is actually true and has a real tangible effect on peoples lives. There will be zero benefits to any of the plebs if we ever really leave the EU.

I meant stuff that is actually true and has a real tangible effect on peoples lives. There will be zero benefits to any of the plebs if we ever really leave the EU.
Lol...yes,,you said,,,many many many times.

Sponsored Links
Back