No confidence vote against TM as party leader

You werent offering information.

Countering the silly suggestion that an organisation that allows people to hold office without being elected, is unlike the UK.

But it is exactly like the UK.

Where is the "complaint" you hallucinated?

Sponsored Links
I also have children, family and friends that I care about. I'd like to see the UK prosper and not be part of some Tory or Labour bickering power struggle at a time when the UK needs sensible politics.
But I thought you voted FOR Brexit?

Sponsored Links
He doesn't.

He sits in the House of Lords.

Did you not know that?

Yes, I did know that, but YOU DIDN'T, as you clearly stated
He is a member of parliament.

Did you not know that?

Not very good at this, are you.
"Parliament is made up of people we have elected and people who have been appointed. They sit in two separate Houses:"
https://www.parliament.uk/about/how/role/parliament-government/

So, as I previously asked, IF he is an MP (MP means MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT) what constituency does he represent?
Oh dear. Pedantry at its best.
BAS said
He is a member of parliament.
He did not say, "He is a Member of Parliament"

Now if Parliament consists of the two Houses, then clearly Members of the House of Lords are also members of Parliament, but not Members of Parliament.

If you fail to understand the difference think of someone called Joy. Clearly she is not joy, but she is Joy.
Similarly, Sally is Sally, but she is not a sally. Prudence is Prudence but she is not prudence, etc, etc.
However, if your name is Dick, both could apply.

Countering the silly suggestion that an organisation that allows people to hold office without being elected, is unlike the UK.

Nobody said it was 'unlike the UK' -you made that up yourself

Perhaps you've been hallucinating again.

Nobody said it was 'unlike the UK'

Bodd's inference was abundantly clear that the EU are an "unelected lot" and that a government should consist solely of elected representatives.
The EU lot who's unelected.
John quite rightly countered that silly suggestion that any governing organisation is purely elected.

But it is exactly like the UK.

Thus the "suggestion" was an inferred suggestion.

Sponsored Links
Back