Out of Repect I ask Remainers to Refrain from posting in this thread

Sponsored Links
Since the September 2016 Referendum result was announced this Government, ably assisted by Her Majesties Loyal Opposition have done every thing in there power to thwart the result.

Since September 2016 those who used their Democratic vote to show they want to leave the EUROPEAN UNION have been paying the wages/expenses of those in Parliament and in the media who are becoming increasingly brazen in trying to reverse the vote/have a second referendum.

My point is this, we, the leave voters have no say as to how our taxes are being mis-used

However what each of the 17.4 million who placed their cross in the "OUT" box can do is make the decision to give financial support to People and Parties who are fighting your corner.

If 17.4 million people gave one pound each the effect on the current occupants Parliament and the House of Lords would be catastrophic.

Similarly, if you would like to stand on the pavement out side number 10, but due to family/job commitments are unable to attend rallies/marches/demonstrations please consider partially sponsoring the cost of some else's train fair.

The cost of travelling fr the North West to London on the 12th March is something I can not afford to do often.

Certainly not as often as these Antifa people turn up at a moment's notice that's for sure.

So please try to either organise a dozen other like minded people to chip in a small amount to send some one to hold up a placard stating that they and the dozen people who sponsored their trip from Up North wish to leave the EUROPEAN UNION
as promised.

Alternatively,

Send your small, but very significant, donation to one of those organisations or individuals who are fighting our corner.

Tim

Thanks to Mfatic for his proof read

Farage's out party is going to slaughter the conservatives and labour ....notice they've changed it from the People's vote to something else they've realised the People's vote was cast and it was out !

Sponsored Links
Don't know about paying the train fare for northerners to get to London, but I'm sure there are plenty who'd chip in for the return journey for the whole entourage...

How much does it cost for one man and his dog nowadays?

It goes to show just how weak support for Brexit is when a nobody on an internet forum has to drum up support.

Keep shaking your tin boyo....:LOL:

Don't know about paying the train fare for northerners to get to London, but I'm sure there are plenty who'd chip in for the return journey for the whole entourage...

How much does it cost for one man and his dog nowadays?

Don't forget their tripe and trotter pies, ferrets and pigeons. Just twigged, the pigeons can fly back, can't they.

I know it's for Brexit only, but we are all united in that we are here at DIYNot.

So, did you get the date wrong, as the March date is past. is there a future march you are looking for help with? I cannot see anything advertised on Google.

Before travelling to "stand on the pavement out side number 10", you should know that the public cannot stand outside No.10 as you suggest, only media can get on Downing Street. The best you can do is stand near the gates to Downing Street. You won't be seen or heard by May and co, unless the press chooses to report it, and she chooses to read it.

Out of interest, who are these groups you are asking people to donate to, to help fund protesters? People cannot donate without knowing who to donate to.

Sponsored Links
Back