Out of Repect I ask Remainers to Refrain from posting in this thread

Sponsored Links
Well its taken nearly three years to get absolutely Nowhere !:eek:
Even Greenland when they left the EU got their deal done in 3 years...

Admittedly the only issue was fishing, and free movement wasn't a problem being part of the Danish Realm...

So Smogg was probably right about 50 years before there would be any possible benefits!

That's funny I had to look up Greenland I didn't think they existed anymore after leaving the EU? Omfg!!!

I were told they would be famined and forced to share their shrimp and halibut stockpile until they roll off the edge of the earth into a pit of fire.

How can this be.. are you sure?

:eek:

Sponsored Links
That's right I think you'll find we all believed it oh what fools eh?
I ain't the ignorant one who had to 'look up Greenland'...

Makes a change for you not to be 'looking up Uranus' I suppose :)

...and fester is one of the bright ones.:mrgreen:
I ain't the ignorant one who had to 'look up Greenland'...

Makes a change for you not to be 'looking up Uranus' I suppose :)

Intelligence and devastating repartee to boot I almost want to be like you guys. Although you're more akin to a familiar yeast infection I'm trying to think of the term.. :whistle:

Yet again looks like I need your help tsk..

I hope so.
You do realise of course that you'll only get to find out his policies after the election?

Mind you that's nothing new...

Quitters go into any voting booth deaf dumb and blind anyway!

Late to the party - I missed the Andrew Marr / Farage thread; or Andrew Marr versus Farrage; because the whole thing was a total set up. It typified the anti - Brexit agenda of the BBC. The program had a series of old clips of Nige which they reeled out to try to make him look like a hypocrite. He wasn't allowed to get more than a few words in at any point. Contrast this with the usual loony-left guests they have on these shows; Diane Abbot, Rebecca Long Bailey, David Lammy, Diane Thornberry, Anna Sourface etc etc; allowed to spout their anarchist claptrap at length uninterrupted, sometimes cheered on by a partisan audience. Bias, bias and more bias.

Never mind - the interview, like the muslim claiming that the milkshake slipped out of his hand onto Tommy Robinson, only demonstrates the ridiculousness of the loony left; where vice is virtue and virtue vice.

All together:

NI-GEL! NI-GEL! NI-GEL! NI-GEL! NI-GEL!

Green Landers could well end up as some of the richest people in the world

And they left the EU ;)

Sponsored Links
Back